Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Indeed, especially considering that Uni has been selling essentially the same type of "light-up goblet" since WWoHP opened.

iH6vC0Tc70YZl.jpg

This goblet looks really impracticable to drink from though.

If Lil John had a goblet it would be that gaudy potter one :lol:

WDWMagic posted a video walkthrough of Be Our Guest restaurant now that they allowing guests to tour the armory room, parlor room, rose gallery dining room, west wing dining room, in addition to the ballroom dining room. It looks like the quick service aspect of Be Our Guest's lunch service will actually take place in the parlor room, where a queue is set up with nine separate touch-screen kiosks to order at. I'm not sure what this means for the three screens in the armory room. Perhaps those will only show the menu options.

[video=youtube;iYXk3Sth76A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYXk3Sth76A[/video]

WDWMagic also posted some great photos of the areas of the restaurant now open to guest viewing:

ib0RISF6zpZkeO.jpg

i7T5ANzXCm8xq.jpg

iL0nuBQ2Yc8KK.jpg

iRe4GtXQjaJEg.jpg

iNoiqzDgkecLU.jpg

ivHnUZlAmAyIK.jpg

i15RHOiuTszMH.jpg

iDRMD6RVa6N19.jpg

Several cast members from other parks that i talked to during my last two visits still had no idea it soft opened to the public over a week ago :lol:

It is fully in Cast Previews and will be until Nov. 2nd with the exception of a day or two. Then DVC, D23, and AP pass holders will get their previews on various days.

Be Our Guest is quite simply stunning in all facets. That's pretty much all I can say at the moment, but I think it is safe to say that everyone's jaws will be hitting the floor when they walk in.

@easywdw reports that Disney is selling the new mugs from Gaston's Tavern at other locations (and with other stickers in place of the Gaston one).

these ummmmmmm Gastons tavern inspired cups are popping up elsewhere. Pinocchio and jiminy at village haus

iVaeHkKFBEWC8.jpg

headless horseman at sleepy hollow. they are $7.99 filled with your choice of MAGICal fountain beverage

ib0G19v8ch94B2.jpg

They have already Mall-ized one of the biggest new retail items to their themed experience with different stickers with the same exact Fantasyland mold and design. Kind of lame.

Yup. That's the biggest thing about Butterbeer: It's only available in WWoHP. Now I know they aren't selling the LeFou's Brew elsewhere (yet...), but still, it kind of makes it a little less special.