Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's because They're using the Lorax next door in the character show at Seuss Landing.
... No... I'm obviously new here and don't want to start off by stepping on toes, but... no.
The front float is left unthemed so any character they want to promote can be plopped on. Lorax's time has come and gone, and the minions have a new movie coming up. It's as simple as that.

I tend to agree with TubaGeek. Whatever property is hot at the time will ride the from front float. If none of them are particularly "hot" they will be rotated IMO.

By the way, WELCOME to the forums TG.

:welcome:

... No... I'm obviously new here and don't want to start off by stepping on toes, but... no.
The front float is left unthemed so any character they want to promote can be plopped on. Lorax's time has come and gone, and the minions have a new movie coming up. It's as simple as that.

Well obviously that too...but I was just meaning that another reason was because the Lorax costume is now being used strictly in IOA...

Well obviously that too...but I was just meaning that another reason was because the Lorax costume is now being used strictly in IOA...
Still no. There's more than one. They don't want the parade one at IOA because the parade one has a huge hole cut out of the butt to accommodate the safety harness.

Hop float needs a little TLC . . .

HopFloat-001.jpg

Yeah, all the floats need a little TLC. Despicable lost the minion hanging above the shrink ray and Gru's lift doesn't work half the time. Spongebob lost a seahorse I think(?), as well as the rope thing at the end that the girls danced on. Hop needs to get the ramp for the Pink Berets fixed, and I'm pretty sure Dora lost a few vines that the monkeys used.
Either way, it's all infinitely better than the crap at Disney right now...

As of today, parade starts at 7 p.m. Seems there have been too many rain cancellations. They're hoping to avoid that rainy weather window.

^That I don't know. Uni wants to keep guests later in the day. Moving the performance to 7 p.m instead of 3 p.m. fits that game plan.

^That I don't know. Uni wants to keep guests later in the day. Moving the performance to 7 p.m instead of 3 p.m. fits that game plan.

The parade has actually been at 5pm these past few weeks. I believe the 3pm was when the parks were closing earlier.

i think it would be awesome if they ran the parade at night on a regular basis, like how epcot did it. I would watch Tapestry then Illuminations.