Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So...no one likes Kraken and Atlantis?

I like Kraken and not to fussed about atlantis. I like SW in general but you only do so much in 20 days and this time SW will have to bite the bullet. If Antactica had have had better reviews the stoty would have been different.

I like Kraken and not to fussed about atlantis. I like SW in general but you only do so much in 20 days and this time SW will have to bite the bullet. If Antactica had have had better reviews the stoty would have been different.

I wish I had only 20 days to run around Orlando :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So...no one likes Kraken and Atlantis?

I love Kraken also but Manta has the edge with me

I wish I had only 20 days to run around Orlando

Thats a short trip. last 2 trips I did 4 weeks :happy:

I always try and get as long out there as possible as the flights are the biggest cost and they are the same wheter you do 2 weeks or 6.

Thats a short trip. last 2 trips I did 4 weeks :happy:

I always try and get as long out there as possible as the flights are the biggest cost and they are the same wheter you do 2 weeks or 6.

How the heck do you guys get off work for so long? Its like pulling teeth for me just to take off a Friday. I get 3 weeks off plug 2 personal days and 2 floating days but the most I can take off at once is a week.

I get 8 banks hols (Includes Xmas, new year & Easter etc...)
25 annual Holiday days
I can also buy 9 additional holiday days at the start of each new working year. (each costs a days wage, I purchased 5 this yr wish Id have gotten 9 now)

I get 8 banks hols (Includes Xmas, new year & Easter etc...)
25 annual Holiday days
I can also buy 9 additional holiday days at the start of each new working year. (each costs a days wage, I purchased 5 this yr wish Id have gotten 9 now)

So without buying any addition you get 33 days off a year? Thats insane :lol: Is that for everyone or does it depend on how long you have been with the company?

I've got 6 weeks paid vacation this year, 10 personal days, and a couple other random things like Holidays thrown in.

I've been with current company three years this October but have been promoted twice, relocated, and received a couple of big kudos from the big guy... Having a kid also gave me an extra week this year as well.

I've been with current company three years this October but have been promoted twice, relocated, and received a couple of big kudos from the big guy... Having a kid also gave me an extra week this year as well.

Maternity leave :lol:

I had to use vacation time for ours :blank: Your place has some awesome time off policies.

My company always gave a week to the guys when they had a baby too. If I was an actual employee and not a contractor I would get 4 weeks, 4 personal days, and 9 to 11 holidays depending on the year. Like this year we get two holiday days on July 4th because of it falling on a Thursday.

I still want to work for HTFs company, so do they need computer programmers? :)

Since I work from home I am forced into contractor status, so I only get holiday pay and no vacation pay. So I can really take as much time as I want, but don't get paid. So I tend to work half days when on vacation. I plan on going to Hawaii next year for four weeks, because like someone else said, the most expensive part is the flight. I plan on doing this around the Christmas/New Year holidays and then work part of the week each week. So I will end up only missing about 5 days of pay. I hate to give up working as a contractor because of the flexibility to take as many vacations as I want, but it would be nice to have the vacation time HTF has and then it would not be a big deal. I do work a ton though....so it is all a trade off.

SeaWorld has their own southwest plane now - Penguin One

[video=youtube;ZZZuatjD79A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZZuatjD79A[/video]