Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Race Through NY Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Depends on the ride time and load/unload but it's near 1700 or so, maybe 1500 if load is really long.

That's not a bad number given the total park attendance.
I believe Twister did more, but the issue is was it rarely achieved that number. Fallon for sure will always hit it's max capacity.

The one thing this ride could do that would be really good is help ease crowding from DMMM.

I believe Twister did more, but the issue is was it rarely achieved that number. Fallon for sure will always hit it's max capacity.

The one thing this ride could do that would be really good is help ease crowding from DMMM.

I dunno... newness wears off and I think Minions is more fun.

"Mommy mommy! I want to ride the Fallon ride!" Is not something i think we'll hear.

It didn't take long for One Man's Dream to ditch the segmented galleries and automated doors between sections.

"Mommy mommy! I want to ride the Fallon ride!" Is not something i think we'll hear.

It didn't take long for One Man's Dream to ditch the segmented galleries and automated doors between sections.
Well it'll certainly help more than Twister did, but you're right.

Nintendo is what will really pull families away from hitting DM first thing finally.

EDIT: I hope that DM gets removed and gets a proper, purpose-built attraction in the third park and they finally demo the Hanna-Barbara building at that point.

Reactions: SeventyOne

:lol:

I noticed there was a lot of people sitting on the floor against the walls. Was that the first level?

DEMO BOTH DM AND SHREK STAGES AND HAVE A PROPER ENTRANCE!

But that's a discussion for another topic...
I was gonna say Shrek too, but by the time they get around to getting rid of DM, I feel like Shrek should hopefully already be long gone :lol:

Also, reminder of what we used to be working with here:
39-990x555.jpg

Watching Fallon now and the studio audience section looks identical to the pics Parkscope or whatever posted. So is it very cheap or impeccably themed?

To the person saying the sinnging was sub par, would love to you be in it, singing and dancing for about 30 minutes with a 5 minute break and still sound great

Ok I was able to try this out yesterday and here are a few things I noticed. BTW I'm not a Jimmy Fallon fan and don't watch the show but I don't hate him either. This is a soft opening so this is definitely not how it will be operating on opening day. Said 45 min outside when we walked in and took 120 min to get through the whole experience with two tired kids age 4 and 6. Only had to wait one color on the first floor which took about 10 min (not bad but 5 min would be better and how I think it will be when it opens). Upper floor was a mess when we went up as there were too many people. We couldn't get close to the stage and every seat and game table was taken. The kids were no thrilled at this point but dealt. Everyone was very nice and let them play some of the games and one of the TMs helped my daughter get up front on the side of the stage. They didn't care for the live entertainment but loved the games. My wife and I were the opposite but had to stay with the kids by the games the whole time. Again I don't know anything about Jimmy Fallon or his skits but I found the live entertainment very enjoyable. After about an hour wait on this floor our color was finally called and we were able to move onto the pre show and ride. Loading was taking about twice as long as it should once it opens as they were double checking everything. It took about 7 min once seated to check everyone's seatbelt. I think they said pull the red tab over 100 times and there were only 60 seats to check ( front three rows had four seats roped off each). We sat front row and I would of preferred to sit farther back as the 3D wasn't as clear as I know it should of been but was good for a front row seat. Also there wasn't much motion either. My wife and I thought the ride was ok. Her words after were "That's what they chose to build?". Kids loved it and if there wasn't a long wait wanted to ride again. I feel that it is an improvement over Twister and probably something we will go on at least once a trip once it is operating properly. Excuse and spelling or grammar errors as I'm using my phone and have two little ones begging to go back to the parks right now.

i was there early into the soft. when they were slow they weren't doing the color tab. they would just let you walk up stairs and on to the ride. or you could hang out and watch the shows