Springfield | Page 62 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am absolutely blown away. They've really gone above and beyond with this project, and we still haven't seen it all. I'm going to be an absolute mess on Sunday. 

The USH website is now full of Springfield advertisements and information, and it seems we've already gotten new park maps (yet to be posted online).

Is Moes open and is all the food and drinks avalible because I really want a flaming Moe:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am absolutely blown away. They've really gone above and beyond with this project, and we still haven't seen it all. I'm going to be an absolute mess on Sunday.

The USH website is now full of Springfield advertisements and information, and it seems we've already gotten new park maps (yet to be posted online).
We'll help each other with moral, emotional, and physical support on Sunday haha ;) It's mind blowing amazing, and from what I can see so far from pictures, it's perfection.

Reactions: raven24 and William
Anyone got a picture of the new map :) and I don't remember the flaming moes being too carbonated. Hard to say though last time i had it was when Springfield Orlando just opened. 

Does anyone know if the Flaming Moe's are heavily carbonated? Because of my recent surgery I am supposed to avoid anything heavily carbonated or alcoholic. Sucks to be me lol.
They are fairly carbonated. The Flaming Moe is essentially orange soda with dry ice enclosed in a special cup, so it's a pretty bubbly drink.

While on the topic of drinks, it seems they've eliminated the Duff Dry. The original Duff and Duff Lite are still available. 

Reactions: Alexshow.
Well then, at the risk of my stomach exploding, it sounds like I should probably avoid a Flaming Moe for a while now lol.

Are there any good non-carbonated, non-alcoholic exclusive drinks?

Well then, at the risk of my stomach exploding, it sounds like I should probably avoid a Flaming Moe for a while now lol.

Are there any good non-carbonated, non-alcoholic exclusive drinks?
The main exclusive drinks are the Flaming Moe (orange soda) and Buzz Cola (diet cherry cola). From what I'm seeing/hearing, however, we should be getting Squishees as well (slushies), which will be exclusive to our Springfield.

Anyone wanting to get anything at Springfield now is out of luck. I was there but they were closed. I did get a chicken and waffle sandwich but one observation I made was the staff was very confused and did not know the restaurant well, but I guess it is their 1st day:)

Hi all!

I got to try a Duff Beer, and a flaming Moe before they closed today!

I would post a image of the drinks, but I'm having trouble posting images here... :unsure:

The Beer was REALLY good and for $2 extra came in a nice Moe's cup.

The Flaming Moe was great too, my wife really liked it and she does not like overly sweet things, she LOVED the dry ice effects.

I love all the progress in Springfield so far it was just amazing, I really felt I like I was in a new brand new park!

Side note, as said by others Chief Wiggum is not in nor his car, and same for the Jebediah statue (I REALLY hope we get one) 

Another thing of note: I don't know if anyone has posted but as of today universal is no longer selling Premium Star Pass!

I got mine last night online and the worker looked at me like I had a golden ticket today...she said they don't offer it anymore.

I am wondering about the parking pass if it is something they are going to offer again is it is not listed online now.

I also would love to know if they are going to allow people with premium star passes renew or ? 

Anyway I hope you got your Premium star passes or parking passes if you wanted them!

-Cheers and see you at the park!