Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As we were walking up to the gates at Epcot we overheard this from a mom, "I can't believe they fit a whole park into that ball, I don't think this is going to be worth the money guys." Too much.

I still get amazing ones at MIB in the morning... I'm standing in front of the elevator doors waiting to get in and usually a family of British tourists (Touries) is in front of the Universe and You door. They're seriously asking the TM these questions:

"What's the Universe and You? I thought we were getting on Men In Black?"

"Mom, I want to shoot aliens! Not go through some boring exhibit!"

"Excuse me, sir, we're on vacation, we didn't wait in line to go through a museum."

Those were all from different tourist families. This is no joke.

"What time is the 3 o'clock parade?"

One of the favourites of the car park Guys...
"Where did I park my car?"

See, whenever we go to Disney, it's a family joke that we park in
Sleezy 69

I've been wearing my Rockit shirt a lot when I go to Universal now. I'd be talking to who I'm with in line about whatever, and somebody always pokes my shoulder and starts asking about the ride. Astounded that I know all about the ride, they ask me, "Have you been on it?" If they pissed me off at any time in the conversation, I reply, "Yes, it's open right now."

I can't tell you how many guests came up to me while working at Cat In The Hat asking about Disney attractions. One guy asked "What happened to Tower Of Terror?! Why did you change it like that!" and started getting mad. I was like "Sir, Tower of Terror is not a Islands of Adventure attraction. Its still there at (then) MGM Studios"

I can't tell you how many guests came up to me while working at Cat In The Hat asking about Disney attractions. One guy asked "What happened to Tower Of Terror?! Why did you change it like that!" and started getting mad. I was like "Sir, Tower of Terror is not a Islands of Adventure attraction. Its still there at (then) MGM Studios"

Haha wow. What did he say after you told him?

I remember last time we were in Orlando, we were waiting to be served in the Schwab's (sp?) Pharmacy and there was this woman in front of us who was pretty angry and demanded to know why the shuttle back to her hotel hadn't arrived yet. The woman at the counter must have told her to ask at Guest Services because she was like 'So you're telling me I have to go all the way over there just to find out where my shuttle is?' and then she and her daughter walked out.

When we came out of Schwab's, they were waiting on Sunset Blvd and she asked another TM when the shuttle was coming, as if it actually comes through the park to pick up guests :lol:

Last edited:
My mother and I were walking in to AK at the beginning of the day when the characters are out

Dad: SON! You see Goofy?
Son: No where where? Where is he Daddy
Dad: RIGHT THERE (turnning his head in the direction)
(they are aruguing for about 5 min)
My mom walks up to the dad: "Um, sir...Thats Pluto!
:lol: