Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"Hey look at the new jaws ride...." :lol:

or better yet

"hey what they building"
"oh there redoing jaws"
"What!! that's going to be awesome" :rofl:

"Hey look at the new jaws ride...." :lol:

or better yet

"hey what they building"
"oh there redoing jaws"
"What!! that's going to be awesome" :rofl:

Indeed a British Jaws with no dental plan, truly a terrifying experience...

I spent a lot of time at HHN by Bicycle Girl just so I could hear other guests explain to their groups how the special effect was pulled off...
They were generally wrong.

"Is my purse a bag?"
Standing in front of the castle "How do I get to the castle?"
"Is this like Cinderella's castle?"
"Where are the princesses?"
"Is jurassic park that alien movie?"
"Why are we wearing minion goggles for transformers?"
"Spider-man totally copied Transformers!"
"My [baby] can go on this ride right? (Speaking of Dragon Challenge)"
"What is magic??"

Bear in mind, these are from native English speakers. I dare not get into the foreign quotes.

When I went to Universal the other day, the amount of people asking for half day prices was ridiculous. There were at least 3 groups of people asking for them :lol:

Many parks in Europe offer half-day prices. Gardaland, for example, offers a 7 p.m. - 11 p.m. ticket during the summer season. If I am not mistaken, Disneyland Paris also offered a half-day ticket once (if I remember correctly, unless it was another park).

Many parks in Europe offer half-day prices. Gardaland, for example, offers a 7 p.m. - 11 p.m. ticket during the summer season. If I am not mistaken, Disneyland Paris also offered a half-day ticket once (if I remember correctly, unless it was another park).

It's an American thing, too. I know Cedar Point (and to my knowledge, most Cedar Fair parks) offer "Twilight Passes" or After-4 passes where tickets are discounted and good for the late afternoon only.

Earlier this summer, while walking past Harry Potter 2.0 construction inside the Studios...

Woman: (Looking at park map and guide)What are they building right here?
Man: I don't know. Jaws used to be here.
Woman: So, I suppose it's safe to assume whatever they're building next will be a water ride?
Man: Why's that?
Woman: Well, obviously they wouldn't go to all the trouble of draining all the water and filling it in, would they?

Also, while sitting outside the Amity restrooms waiting on the wife I noticed a young man running in front of the same set of construction walls as if looking for something. He eventually got to the end of the construction walls, near the side of Fear Factor Live, and started jumping up and down and screaming at the top of his lungs, "I don't believe this! This is so stupid! I swear to God... where is Jaws! Why is this wall here! Take it down! Take! It! Down!" I didn't know if he was dumb, drunk, special, kidding or an amalgam. It made me laugh, though.

I'm gonna revive this thread because I think it is drop dead hilarious. I have a few but it's not from clueless guests but really white trash ones. I live 10 minutes away from somewhere called Adventure Island known by most as Tampa's toilet. Now most of the crowd that goes there are locals such as myself and since it's incredibly cheap to own a seasons ticket, any tom, dick or Stan can go down on any of the slides anytime they want. Most of the crowd is clean but the second you see some real rednecks you know the day is gonna be bright. Now everytime I go to the toilet I specifically stand in this nice little area in front of the kiddy area and in between the lazy river and wave pool for a good 30 minutes to an hour. Why? Because hilarity always ensues in that space specifically. I've had so many hilarious quotes there but for the sake of time I'm gonna name two that stood out for me, I promise you all I'm not making these up. There was this one time a father and toddler were walking to the wave pool both with the face of pure misery. The kid turns to the dad and says "Daddy why was mommy crying?" The dad yells back "BECAUSE YOUR AN ASSH**E!!!!". The world just stopped, I laughed for a good 15 minutes. My other moment was these total bros talking, one says to another "I don't get her man, she says I have the body of a 40 year old wino when personally I think I have the body of a 30 year old junkie". Again giant laugh. So next time you go to the toilet remember my little spot and have a laugh or two. I highly recommend it

At AK
Boy: Look dad, a spider! (I lean in for a closer look)
Dad: No, that is just a fake spider, fake like everything else here.
Me: No, no... that is a real spider and it is a black widow. Please don't let him touch it... really.