Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can some one Pm me about some of these deaths? because, Ive heard of some, but not into depth. If you go to incidents at universal studios parks, there is nothing about the Jaws ride or Kong, but there is one about a guy falling off the mummy loading station

you guys should seriously be careful about what you talk about on here. word is that mark woodbury has a profile and he's shopping for blood.

The OU Files!

images

you guys should seriously be careful about what you talk about on here. word is that mark woodbury has a profile and he's shopping for blood.

You think he would join a site that practically worships him and come for blood? It's also pretty sad that people can't even joke around about the most irrational stuff possible on a forum website. I mean napalm and Brazilian tour groups haunted by the sounds of synchronized cheering? That's freaking hilarious to me as its not even possible. Would I ever want that to seriously happen? Goodness no! It's just a freaking joke. What's even scarier is that some people are taking this stuff serious! Are you kidding me? My head seriously hurts after reading these past two pages.

As for President Woodbury, I seriously doubt he rummages through here. I mean I hope he sees there are people like myself that appreciate there tremendous hard work and passion and doesn't get caught up in 500 pages of how "some" members can make a ride so much better if they did it themselves... Again though if he does pass through here, all you have to do is ask me to stop doing anything I do and it will be done.

You think he would join a site that practically worships him and come for blood? It's also pretty sad that people can't even joke around about the most irrational stuff possible on a forum website. I mean napalm and Brazilian tour groups haunted by the sounds of synchronized cheering? That's freaking hilarious to me as its not even possible. Would I ever want that to seriously happen? Goodness no! It's just a freaking joke. What's even scarier is that some people are taking this stuff serious! Are you kidding me? My head seriously hurts after reading these past two pages.

As for President Woodbury, I seriously doubt he rummages through here. I mean I hope he sees there are people like myself that appreciate there tremendous hard work and passion and doesn't get caught up in 500 pages of how "some" members can make a ride so much better if they did it themselves... Again though if he does pass through here, all you have to do is ask me to stop doing anything I do and it will be done.

I have advil! :lol:

Not possible you say?!?!?!

:pound:

Reactions: USO92

part of the elaborate cover up; he WANTS you to think that he appreciates all the respect that we give him, when secretly he looks for our insider knowledge about the terrible tragedies that have gone covered up in the parks. BUT NO MORE. i won't stand for it, woodbury! THE PEOPLE WANT THE TRUTH!

In Central Park while waiting for the Transformers Grand Opening ceremony:

"So, I know there's a Wizard of Oz ride here, right?"

Another Gem from Grand Opening today:

Guest: Where can I find the Terminator ride?
TM: Just around Mels to your right
Guest: Wait, so what is this?
TM: This is Transformer's the Ride
Guest: Aren't they the same thing?

:bonk:

Ive got one. Just had someone post on their Facebook this morning that they were excited and headed to to Disney. Fast forward to now and she posts pictures of them at Universal. :bang:

"Universal Studios Orlando" :bang: it's Universal Studios Florida!

"What's your favorite theme park?" Response "Universal" :bang: :bang: UNIVERSAL ISN'T A PARK!!! IS IT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA OR ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE??? :bang;

"What's Captain EO???"

Saying Havoc De-railed was the best house at HHN 23...

Surely that's a matter of opinion and not a "quote"

Yeah, I don't see the big deal with half of those. Universal Studios Orlando is a honest mistake. At least they're not asking which Disney park it is and I don't think it's clueless to paraphrase a 3 word name down to one, but hey, that's just me.

Once I was on a lynx bus on my way to Universal and there was this woman in front of me busy filling our her resume to work for Universal and I noticed there was a question that said 'why do you want to work for us?' And she wrote that she had always been a great fan of Disney and that she would love to work for Disney ...

Oh my God... the best quote from my recent trip to DHS.

Leaving the new Legend of Jack Sparrow attraction..

Man: That 3D Holocaust thing was pretty cool!
Wife: HoloGRAM, honey. HoloGRAM.

Reactions: jtsalien