Clueless Guests Quotes | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sledge

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
We've all heard them. Disney tourists say the darndest things. Some of them crack me up, but other comments make me want to bang my head against a wall.

Some of the stupidest things I've heard...

During the Little Mermaid scene in Philharmagic when Flounder swims up to us a lady said to her young daughter:

"Nemo! Say 'Hi, Nemo!'"

Nemo is orange and white, not yellow and blue.

Then, one time on it's a small world there was a group of annoying teenage girls in the row in front of us. They kept complaining about everything and obviously didn't understand Disney at all.

"What was up with the haunted house (Haunted Mansion)? It wasn't scary at all. We have scarier haunted houses back home."

Apparently she must have thought ghosts singing songs was supposed to be scary? :rolleyes:

Let's hear your favorite stupid guest quotes...

I heard a real winner...

In Dec in the Animation area at DHS that The Incredibles are in...

Moron Numero Uno: "Look honey, the Unbelievables!"

Moron Numero Dos: "Oh yeah, look!"

Me: ::quickly shifts head in the direction of this horrid statement, squints up face in disgust:: "WHAT?!"

While not AT Disney, my band director said something pretty dumb once:

"You remember that ride at the Magic Kingdom? Uh.... ET?" Ugh, the ignorance of some people. One thing's when you're playing Rock Band and somebody calls it Guitar Hero, but this is a totally different, more obvious thing.

I hate when people call the Magic Kingdom Disney World. An example...

"We're going to Epcot today, but we spent all day at Disney World yesterday."

Grr.

This is something that is more of a pet peeve, but I can understand the confusion. I haaate when people call the attraction Rockin' Rollercoaster. It makes sense and it isn't a bad name, but it's called Rock n' Rollercoaster. It's a play on the term Rock n' Roll. It's NOT a rollercoaster that is rockin'. lol

My favorite one I've heard someone mention is. "You know I'm kind of disappointed. None of the clouds are shaped like Disney characters."

Some others.
"Why is it raining! It never rains at Disney, they lied!"
"Of course it rains at Universal. This never would have happened if we would have stayed at Disney."

My favorite one I've heard someone mention is. "You know I'm kind of disappointed. None of the clouds are shaped like Disney characters."

Some others.
"Why is it raining! It never rains at Disney, they lied!"
"Of course it rains at Universal. This never would have happened if we would have stayed at Disney."

Clouds shaped like Disney characters? lol Uhh...

I love when people complain about the rain as if it is Disney or Universal's fault. There is dumb and then there is downright stupid.

I saw this mentioned on the DISBoards, I guess some lady actually thought they could control the rain at the Disney Parks and got into a fight with the CM working on Killimanjaro becuase it was raining and she wanted to know why they couldn't turn it off. :doh:

I saw this mentioned on the DISBoards, I guess some lady actually thought they could control the rain at the Disney Parks and got into a fight with the CM working on Killimanjaro becuase it was raining and she wanted to know why they couldn't turn it off. :doh:

:confused: Are... you.. serious?

Are there really people THAT stupid out there??
Hmmm...Yeah, yeah I suppose there are.
Unbelievably how people can get by in life with that kind of brainpower.

What confuses me to this very day is how the hell does someone afford a expensive typical 1K+ vacation to Disney and still is that freaking stupid. There is a difference between being un-educated and stupid and half of these are just STUPID.

This thread makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Seriously, people who blame the parks for the weather? Disappointed that the clouds aren't shaped like characters? Are these serious comments???