Clueless Guests Quotes | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Clueless Guests Quotes

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Because of the Universal cover up.........

I had no clue that Uni (Comcast) had that much power before. But yes it is true. I saw it on the news and then looked it up online to find out more. There were at least 10 or more articles about the incident at the time, I read the first one went back and they were all GONE. I couldn't even find the one I just read again.

I don't remember all of the details, as I did not know it was the last I would see of it when reading the article. But I do remember other guests said he was drunk and being belligerent while on the ride.

Reactions: Andy
This is a video of behind the scenes when two scenes were altered to ensure guest safety. This is during the alteration just following a full government and legal investigation.

[video=youtube;_7amif2QbXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7amif2QbXE[/video]

How far can it go :shrug:

Reactions: Skubersky
At my school they think they Jaws Ride closed because someone put there hand out of the boat, into the sharks mouth, and then the shark closed and dragged him under and he drowned... where do they hear these stupid things?

This one is actually true.:blank:

Woooh this is crazy. This is the first I have heard of this one also. This is nuts and some Area 51 type cover up stuff going on also

This is a video of behind the scenes when two scenes were altered to ensure guest safety. This is during the alteration just following a full government and legal investigation.

[video=youtube;_7amif2QbXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7amif2QbXE[/video]

How far can it go :shrug:

Who knows. This is just one of several deaths they've tried to cover up. I think we all remember the Kongfrontation tragedy...

I'll see if I can find the article, but it was from so long ago that I doubt it's even online.
Perhaps HateToFly can provide more details, but from what I remember it was during the second week of it being open. A large Brazilian tour group rushed on to the tram packing it to more than it's capacity. It then collapsed under the immense weight and was shut down for months. I think 3 or 4 people died and several others were badly injured.

Jaws incident - False

Kong incident - False

None of these ever happened and I've been with the industry for 24 years now.

Exactly, you have "worked" for the industry and are inclined to cover it up! I think we can see what you really are, Universal spy.

Wow, this has to be hyperbole otherwise this just took the award for "craziest post on the forums".

Do you guys actually think that a company can so easily cover up a death that occurred on property? Especially when you can find information about more recent events that have happened at the parks online.

Disney does it all the time. A cover up plan is in place for all attractions, hell I'd heard when Kong opened the accident was much more violent. Instead of banana breath it was actually napalm coming out. The brazilians had to identified using dental records. It's also been said to this day the Mummy is haunted due to the violent accident and the sounds of synchronized clapping chants fill the eerie halls during third shift.

Wow, this has to be hyperbole otherwise this just took the award for "craziest post on the forums".

Do you guys actually think that a company can so easily cover up a death that occurred on property? Especially when you can find information about more recent events that have happened at the parks online.

Of course you can find information about recent events now, but you've gotta remember, this was back in 1990. It wasn't until about the mid 90's that the internet was really gaining momentum. As Hate says, the theme parks are able to hire the best PR people in the business to cover things up and do damage control.

Those same fantastic PR employees are the ones who managed to get Syd Vinyl to endorse Rockit!

Disney does it all the time. A cover up plan is in place for all attractions, hell I'd heard when Kong opened the accident was much more violent. Instead of banana breath it was actually napalm coming out. The brazilians had to identified using dental records. It's also been said to this day the Mummy is haunted due to the violent accident and the sounds of synchronized clapping chants fill the eerie halls during third shift.

I believed you until you said napalm...but the Brazilian tour groups are scary enough much less being haunted by them...*shudder

i can't begin to express how much I am learning from the professionals on this thread. I could probably sit on /b with some of this.