Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cracking Open Universal Orlando's Crystal Ball Part 3: EPIC New Nighttime Spectacular at Universal Studios Florida - Theme Park University

They seem to indicate that this show may include more than just Universal properties, and will try to blend the parks and the studio more than before.

Thanks for the link!

I assume these shows take a long time to develop. IU is the only site I read and it seems like this rumor was around as a show for IoA a few years back...at least the part about showcasing properties that are at the park.

Reactions: tankart150
Does not seem to be what is happening
From the TPU article linked above
"However, the mist screens and pyrotechnics around the rooftops of the lagoon are definitely still staying. Since the rain screens are gone, I predict the fountains within the lagoon will get quite a small upgrade, but nothing too over the top. What will the major difference be? I predict content."

Reactions: tankart150
Does not seem to be what is happening
From the TPU article linked above
"However, the mist screens and pyrotechnics around the rooftops of the lagoon are definitely still staying. Since the rain screens are gone, I predict the fountains within the lagoon will get quite a small upgrade, but nothing too over the top. What will the major difference be? I predict content."

Or maybe, perhaps, TPU is full of it?