Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 304 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the various bits of land still held by Thomas, does that now belong to Uni, or is this just the no theme park stipulation?

If it's the former it goes up to around 800 acres I believe.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
So, we can assume that this settlement includes the remaining satellite properties that ZZ stated would otherwise be worthless to Thomas? The red and green ones?

bcQyAMW.jpg

It’s been settled.

Per the Sentinel:

An attorney for Thomas, Allison Turnbull, confirmed the suit had settled but declined to provide details. “We’re very pleased that the parties have amicably resolved this matter,” she said.

I think this is what we've been going for the whole time. He knew he couldn't fully stop them and they knew he'd be a pain the in ass for as long as he could. So they settled.

Welp, glad I was wrong and Stan Thomas came to his senses and settled.

Now we have to wait to see what the actual settlement was and whether it involved any property...

@Teebin
It's complicated because the foreclosure suit is still outstanding. That debt holder would have to be involved in any property transfer since UCPM III is involved in both cases.

Welp, glad I was wrong and Stan Thomas came to his senses and settled.

Now we have to wait to see what the actual settlement was and whether it involved any property...

@Teebin
It's complicated because the foreclosure suit is still outstanding. That debt holder would have to be involved in any property transfer since UCPM III is involved in both cases.
I was waiting on you to clear this up lol

The date to focus on now is May 10.

That's the hearing date for the summary judgment hearing for the red properties on the map.

IF Stan Thomas transfered all his lands as part of the settlement, then Universal will pay off that debt holder and walk away with all of the red and green land.

Am I the only one who sees the land around Rosen shingle creek and thinks “timeshares”? That, or they could potentially sell it to a housing developer.
So many possibilities.

Southernmost bit of land screams convention center adjacent/resort hotel with a connector to the rest of the resort. Absolute gold if that's the case.
Right next to OCCC also. And sell off the land across from OCCC on bottom left.

Reactions: fryoj
The date to focus on now is May 10.

That's the hearing date for the summary judgment hearing for the red properties on the map.

IF Stan Thomas transfered all his lands as part of the settlement, then Universal will pay off that debt holder and walk away with all of the red and green land.

Out of curiosity, how much money are we talking about here?

Status
Not open for further replies.