Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope Ash as long as the queues themselves are themed/have some entertainment. Shining was just painful to have to go round the whole queue regardless of if it was busy or quiet
Yeah but after enough people complained or maybe they were just waiting for Drew, they fixed it. Ash had return visitors actively avoiding that house because of the queue and that they didn't want to walk all the way over and back.

I don't generally mind walking further to house to get a short queue and get more done, but skipped this several times even at a 5 minute wait because it wasn't worth the 20 minutes walking there and back.

Um... yes?

I haven't been since 2011, so I don't have a sense of specific queue structures. I can just tell that things are going to be hikes.
Sounds like Ash then. The walk to and from Ash was quite far, and a straight line. The Shining, however, was a snaked queue that made you double back on yourself 15-20 times, rather than walk straight over to the entrance which would have taken 15 seconds.

Sounds like Ash then. The walk to and from Ash was quite far, and a straight line. The Shining, however, was a snaked queue that made you double back on yourself 15-20 times, rather than walk straight over to the entrance which would have taken 15 seconds.
Wasn't that cancelled form STARZ? haha...Not sure it would return

That won’t be the worst of it...

Reactions: SeventyOne
Looks like ST's entrance will be front of park after all? The only other time SS25 was used, it was the house with the music courtyard queue (with all the switchbacks--WD3).

Also, B40 is Shrek.

Reactions: Robert Bliss
I hope Ash as long as the queues themselves are themed/have some entertainment. Shining was just painful to have to go round the whole queue regardless of if it was busy or quiet
Don’t think there’s ever been a themed que at Hhn. Don’t think that’ll ever happen.