Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 360 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the overgrown feel of the site also says to me that this isn't ruins after the Battle of Hogwarts. Even in the art, it looks like this is a lost land that time forgot, with lots of growth on all sides of the ruins. Maybe there is an old castle place near the forest we never explored in the stories, and that could be exciting. It does say it's a magical new adventure on the poster after all.

I think the overgrown feel of the site also says to me that this isn't ruins after the Battle of Hogwarts. Even in the art, it looks like this is a lost land that time forgot, with lots of growth on all sides of the ruins. Maybe there is an old castle place near the forest we never explored in the stories, and that could be exciting. It does say it's a magical new adventure on the poster after all.

This isn’t a crazy idea. Scotland is filled with ruins like this.

The new adventure alone makes for a ton of new merchandise that will pay this thing off in a heat.

Just with respect to the time period, I would actually be surprised if the "story" of the ride explicitly commits to a particular moment in Potter canon.

We (meaning theme park enthusiasts) may know when it's supposed to be taking place, but to the average guest I would expect it's going to be presented as just another adventure at/near Hogwarts.

Just with respect to the time period, I would actually be surprised if the "story" of the ride explicitly commits to a particular moment in Potter canon.
So, far the only one that doesn't is Flight of the Hippogriff, which is one I compare this to most often, (just as a more grown-up version,) so I could see that being the case.

Reactions: belloq87
Status
Not open for further replies.