What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Endless Summer Resort - Surfside and Dockside Inn & Suites

I wonder if the rooms facing the resort will be priced higher.
No, because it's too far away with too much in between (I-Drive, hotels, I-4), and Aventura will be the main thing seen anyways.

They appear to currently be taking reservations for:
Standard 2 Queen Room
Pool View 2 Queens
2 Bedroom Suite
2 Bedroom Suite Pool View
2 Bedroom Suite Water View

I assume that "water view" means looking out over the lake, and there are no 2 queen rooms that do so. I've only looked at a few dates, but it seems that pool view and water view suites are both being listed with the same initial rate.

I was driving by while we were down this weekend - gosh did these two go up fast! I was staying at the BW Orlando Gateway just last year and that was still all Wet & Wild's turf.

Anyone know if hot tubs will be available at this place? Not a deal breaker, but can imagine it’s an easy thing to leave out to keep the costs down and differentiate between the next resort level up.

Anyone know if hot tubs will be available at this place? Not a deal breaker, but can imagine it’s an easy thing to leave out to keep the costs down and differentiate between the next resort level up.
I don’t think CBBR has hot tubs, although I could be wrong.

Just booked 2 weeks here from 17th to 31st of August 2019, so I'm happy to be the crash test dummy for the first few weeks of operation! :blackeye: The rate was a steal for the time of year we're going.
Having spent so much time at Universal over the last few years, my wife and I really are happy to just spend as little as possible for on-site accommodation and nip in to the parks for 2hrs max each day with our AP's. This looks like it will fit us really well, lots of cheap food places just off-site to walk to as well.
Having done 2 weeks at Aventura, I actually prefer the room pictures for ES much more in terms of the resort 'feel' that we enjoy. Aventura is absolutely fine and I'd definitely do 2 weeks again if it came in at a good rate, but walking over to Cabana Bay kind of reminded me that 'Bay is Bae'. There's something truly wonderful about the feel of that resort, I honestly think I could stay there for 2 weeks without hitting the theme parks even, it was 'lighting in a bottle' on Universals part when they built that place. Hopefully Endless Summer captures some of that magic again :thumbsup: