Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hitchcock would make sense...it was a pretty big rumor for 24, 25, even up to 26, then it just disappeared and it seemed we all agreed it wouldn't happen.

Lovecraft maybe? But the picture hint seems to draw at a TV show, but with these clues, I could really be reading it the complete wrong way.

Hitchcock would make sense...it was a pretty big rumor for 24, 25, even up to 26, then it just disappeared and it seemed we all agreed it wouldn't happen.

Lovecraft maybe? But the picture hint seems to draw at a TV show, but with these clues, I could really be reading it the complete wrong way.
The episode that this clip is from is called North by North Quahog...maybe a little too obvious but makes sense to me.

Horror/Sci-Fi IPs with both a cancelled Fox TV show and at least one movie:
- The Exorcist
- Sleepy Hollow
- The Terminator
- The X-Files
- Goosebumps

Based on this, Terminator seems like it could be a fun house.
EDIT: In terms of code names, Terminator lines up well with either Pressure (crushed at the end of the first movie) or Pit (dropped in a molten vat at the end of the second).

Last edited:
Don’t you think the time has passed for that?

I was just running with the Firefly house idea because reavers are terrifying.
Not with the new movie coming out. Plus, the movie is fairly timeless. You could mine a pretty good house there.

Random thought, but anyone have any idea who owns the rights to Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp? Feel like that that movie could translate to a maze pretty well.

Random thought, but anyone have any idea who owns the rights to Sleepy Hollow with Johnny Depp? Feel like that that movie could translate to a maze pretty well.
Likely Tim Burton himself, predominantly.

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is public domain though.

Reactions: SeventyOne
It's pretty far fetched, but Fox owns the rights to Buffy the Vampire slayer, but never aired it on their actual network. It's brought up every year or so as something the fans want, and they do have those Body Collectors masks they could use for The Gentlemen.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts