Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 388 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait, how?

Hollywood has a maze being constructed that has the Circus Tent facade already built. They also had a casting leak in a video that revealed House of 1000 Corpses + Ghostbusters were coming.

Basically the only IP not directly leaked yet is Us

Edit - & the KKKFOS composer has straight up said its coming this year multiple times on Instagram

Ehhhh, context. Key art leaks are different from facade photos. I do think GB is next.

There’s a difference between a leak of construction and a leak that appears they’re getting the website ready for it. It’s not about the leak, but the type of leak that would suggest the announcement could be immenent.
I mean not only the facade photos show KKfOS is coming and they are getting the website ready for every house probably by now.(last year Hollywood accidentally leaked on their website every house)

Edit- sorry for the double post.

Reactions: Darko
Hollywood has a maze being constructed that has the Circus Tent facade already built. They also had a casting leak in a video that revealed House of 1000 Corpses + Ghostbusters were coming.

Basically the only IP not directly leaked yet is Us

Edit - & the KKKFOS composer has straight up said its coming this year multiple times on Instagram

Guy on Reddit who seemed "in the know" leaked Us. Ghostbusters was the last house/maze that I hadn't seen leaked at all until yesterday.

Also, I can't post the thread since it has the image in it, but please tell me I was not the only one to see the Twitter hit a "Your mom" zinger on someone sending the photo at them.

Yeah I saw that. Epic come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was thinking about it and I wonder how Stay + Scream will be handled this year. 3 of the headliner IPs are in the SS area of the park with 2 of them right on top of each other(Us + Stranger Things), wonder if it’ll be even more congested than last year or if they’ll try to arrange it pretty evenly considering Zombieland is there too.