2016 SeaWorld's New Coaster Speculation | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2016 SeaWorld's New Coaster Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a gigantic airtime machine in Florida! I haven't ridden any of the B&M hypers/gigas since Diamondback, but if this is as good or better than Diamondback I will be in heaven and you won't be able to pull me way from the ride! :lol:

And if you guys think B&M has issues with their larger coasters lately...well, I won't say anything because Sandor Kernacs wouldn't like that. :lol:

Per Lee: Project: Fin

Per others: B&M, extreme airtime.

Please be true, a nice big smooth B&M airtime machine would be a dream come true :happy:

Something along the lines of one my favourite coasters, Shambahala at Port Adventura would be great

[video=youtube;mJkPsJ8Nz7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkPsJ8Nz7E[/video]

Please be true, a nice big smooth B&M airtime machine would be a dream come true :happy:

Something along the lines of one my favourite coasters, Shambahala at Port Adventura would be great

[video=youtube;mJkPsJ8Nz7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkPsJ8Nz7E[/video]

That would be great if we got something similar. This is the one type of coaster ive been dreaming of coming to central Fl

I can echo what Roodles has said, Shambhala is a brilliant rollercoaster and anything like this in Florida would be awesome although the no theming bit isnt ideal

So we are back to a Kraken level of themeing then :lol:

We put decals on some walls what else do you want?

This is a great move for SWO and I will certainly visit the parks for it..This would also be the only B&M Giga/Hyper in Florida..so SW would have exclusivity

Hopefully the Shark habitat will get a redux as well

This may just be enough for me to forgive them for Antarcticaaaa #wherehomeisfamily

I will be riding that in 2 and a half weeks!!! I would love for florida to get a giga! I really wish we had a pure coaster park down here. But honestly seaworld could try to transition to that. One day just call themselves airworld.

I always think that seaworld should follow Busch Gardens' example, focus on coasters but with a nautical theme.

- - - Updated - - -

With their attendance problems, they would be wise to fast track it to 2016 for a quick fix. Plus coasters don't take a long time to build, especially if they're not themed.

I agree, would be cool also, 2016 would give us a new coaster in seaworld, busch gardens and potentially Universal.

We put decals on some walls what else do you want?

This is a great move for SWO and I will certainly visit the parks for it..This would also be the only B&M Giga/Hyper in Florida..so SW would have exclusivity

Hopefully the Shark habitat will get a redux as well

This may just be enough for me to forgive them for Antarcticaaaa #wherehomeisfamily

Yelp, a shark redo would be nice and it can be tied in better.

Unless the new coaster at BGT is a spinner, I think they should rip off Crush's Coaster from DLP except using Mack trains and a custom track or a highly themed ride using Mack's ride system they used on the Minimoys ride at Europa.

Last edited:
Yelp, a shark redo would be nice and it can be tied in better.

Unless the new coaster at BGW is a spinner, I think they should rip off Crush's Coaster from DLP except using Mack trains and a custom track or a highly themed ride using Mack's ride system they used on the Minimoys ride at Europa.

This go around they are probably going to do a simple (massive) coaster with a lightly themed queue...that is a good idea for the future though!

Sea World is relying too heavily on their shows at the moment..That is where Busch excells, it has a balance of thrill, zoo, and family (somewhat)

Status
Not open for further replies.