2017 Holidays at Universal - New Wizarding World Holidays | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

2017 Holidays at Universal - New Wizarding World Holidays

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Reactions: Quint
To take this back to what's at hand, the holiday offering's begin soon, and they are still at final preparations. From Bio,

To ask @Brian G. are you guy's going to be at both tonight and tomorrow's event at Orlando? Or is it mainly the Hollywood team taking over the feeds?

To preface this, watching the parade live on a stream by OI; and the thing I notice, even with the quality on a lower side for cameras, that a huge amount of this seems made by scratch.

And that what blows me away, is the practicality on some of the floats. They are seeming to be adding more and more, from the moving Snowflake, the Minion in the snow, the puppet/animatronic (i don't know WHAT it is) Donkey, and more, as that's not even mentioning the fact that a lot of the floats being lively and colorful.

Not to mention the costume game on point in a big way, and that a lot of the music sounds like it's being from scratch; the Parade is impressive and is one of the largest pushes that Universal has done for their parade offerings anywhere in the chain.

Mad props to everyone in the creative teams from Universal and Macys, as they have seemed to of killed this parade. And keeping in mind that this parade was only by the view from the Mummy side, I am excited to see multi-cam video's of this parade.

Most well done parade Universal Orlando has ever created. Fantastic floats, great original soundtrack (about time we got an original soundtrack for a parade.. at least i think it's original)

Floats are stunning. Seems like a Disney parade. Especially the last float.

Only thing that makes me scratch my head- Why 3 ip's? No all star float or anything. Was expecting to see Woody, Simpsons, Marilyn, Lucy, Beetlejuice, maybe Doc and the other iconic characters all piled into the last unit.

Only thing that makes me scratch my head- Why 3 ip's? No all star float or anything. Was expecting to see Woody, Simpsons, Marilyn, Lucy, Beetlejuice, maybe Doc and the other iconic characters all piled into the last unit.

Color me crazy, but I am enthralled by that. I think it's a great move, and that it gives more time to give spotlight to other IP's that don't exactly have that big of spotlight's yet.

Although, I believe it was said that this year would be the start of something more gradual here on the Forums if I am not mistaken. If that means more changes and additions would eventually be made, to pad out it's length a bit more, that could be great with the right IP.