2018 Rumor Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

2018 Rumor Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Theme park university article 5 Announcements You Can Expect From Universal Orlando in 2018 - Theme Park University

#5 A Bourne Identity Show Headed to Universal Studios Florida
#4 Jurassic Park in Islands of Adventure is Getting A New Attraction
#3 Nintendo Is Being Spread Out On Three Different Lands Within Three Parks
#2 New Lagoon Show At Universal Studios Florida Will Be EPIC
#1 New Harry Potter Coaster Headed to Islands of Adventure

A few odd typos and random capitalization are buried in this article. Not sure if it's just a mistake or something is buried in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magic-Man
Theme park university article 5 Announcements You Can Expect From Universal Orlando in 2018 - Theme Park University

Thank you for summarizing. Saves me a click. ;)

Reactions: JoeCamel and Legacy
So many announcements and so little time. I think once they start, it will start to snowball. Very exciting times ahead.

A few odd typos and random capitalization are buried in this article. Not sure if it's just a mistake or something is buried in there.

The capitalization spells out NEW COASTER (in the Jurassic Park section of the article)

Likely just collecting info from here.

Out of curiosity, how often are TPU's predictions/leaks correct?

I knew who wrote it before clicking on it.

Edit: Love how he called my Fantasyland like Dreamworks rumor “strong” and linked to an article I wrote. Truth be told, I kinda made that one up. ;)

I've dabbled with the ethics of posting a known fake rumor that wouldn't affect any of the companies in the industry if it made the mainstream news. The point would show that lots of these articles are roundups of information being discussed already, not new information. I don't blame Ken for that, it's his job to write article and round up the information, there's a service to that. My issue comes when readers and posters here get confused and assume it is independent confirmation or new information when it is not. The information loop creates an echo chamber where rumors and speculation are amplified and expectations are miss set.

I knew who wrote it before clicking on it.

Edit: Love how he called my Fantasyland like Dreamworks rumor “strong” and linked to an article I wrote. Truth be told, I kinda made that one up. ;)
A perfect example of how other sites just use discussions from IU to put their info speculation together. That's why I rarely pay much attention to other sites when it comes to Universal.