2018 Rumor Thread | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

2018 Rumor Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've also heard of a backstage tour similar to MIB, is that a thing?
At MiB it’s called Imigration Tour, and isntvreally a Tour, just photo op with the twins and look around the immigration floor. The mummy one is a full on tour filled with trivia and cool hidden details.

At MiB it’s called Imigration Tour, and isntvreally a Tour, just photo op with the twins and look around the immigration floor. The mummy one is a full on tour filled with trivia and cool hidden details.
Yeah, I'm familiar with the MiB tour (Love those weird chairs) but I've heard of a backstage Mummy tour, more than just a queue tour. Is there any truth to that? I've never asked a TM about it.

Reactions: tankart150
Yeah, I'm familiar with the MiB tour (Love those weird chairs) but I've heard of a backstage Mummy tour, more than just a queue tour. Is there any truth to that? I've never asked a TM about it.
On a slow day they may take you under the track and will ride with you to point out more details. Depends on how busy they are and how much the TM wants to show off. More than just queue though.

On a slow day they may take you under the track and will ride with you to point out more details. Depends on how busy they are and how much the TM wants to show off. More than just queue though.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Makes me dreamy thinking about that experience, I've always wanted to see what's under the tracks.

Reactions: tankart150
Is that Jimmy Fallon ride ever going to be replaced or re-themed? I really don't know why he is the theme of an attraction.

Also, I know that it is still too early, but I feel like Fast And The Furious will be on the chopping block soon, what a waste of money that is.