Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
AmusementPics posted a new construction update. The ride building is being enclosed and surrounded by scaffolding and rock work is going up by the store and attraction entrances.

if6nt5Gw1EYmL.jpg

ibxVLmGzrfRuP8.jpg

ivDV1PW88Zuop.jpg

i937XgvHJP0zi.jpg

iXa2yueJ1pzsN.jpg

They are still moving very fast.
Looks like the are currently connecting the main building and souvenir shop, creating some sort of pathway and arch.

Last edited:
SeaWorld posted a new webisode:

[video=youtube;s_mKel7BqpA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_mKel7BqpA[/video]

Here's a screenshot of the brief moment when the ride vehicle is partially shown:

izj2fIVZxkQuE.png

Last edited:
Mike Boos is a really cool guy just to throw it out there. I've had the pleasure of doing an interview with him as well as talking to him around the park several times. The animal experience will be top notch with him leading it. His past projects of recent memory as VP of Zoology.

Tiger and Orangutan exhibit in Jungala
Cheetah Run
Turtle Trek makeover
Antartica

A great cliffhanger.

I think I recognize the storage place, I think this vehicle really is on site already

Why would they uncrate the vehicle outside of the park? Wouldn't want it damaged right?

Wouldn't you uncrate the first vehicle as soon as it was in your possession, unwrapping it like a massive holiday’s gift. I would :thumbs:

Mike Boos is a really cool guy just to throw it out there. I've had the pleasure of doing an interview with him as well as talking to him around the park several times. The animal experience will be top notch with him leading it. His past projects of recent memory as VP of Zoology.

Tiger and Orangutan exhibit in Jungala
Cheetah Run
Turtle Trek makeover

Antartica
All some of the best animal exhibits aroud IMO..Antartica can only be cooler (lolz) than the rest

Hold on a second! Where is the damn Death Star!? Oh...wait, wrong Empire. In all seriousness, this looks incredible and Sea World just continues to impress with innovative attractions without having big names like Star Wars and Harry Potter. It says a lot when I could always see myself taking out a day from Universal or Disney for Sea World.

Antarctica looks great...but SeaWorld is still a "if I have time" park. There's just not enough of what I like to make a special trip. Will probably try and head to Orlando this summer for Transformers and try to hit this as well.

Its a fun park, especially if you want more of a relaxing low key kind of day since it usually isn't as crazy crowded as some of the WDW and UNI parks. And it works out great for us since my kids love the animals and I love the coasters so there is something for everyone.