Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well before there was Antartica there was Penguin Encounter so it's not like it's an Arctic attraction out of nowhere.

I'll be there Saturday morning to explore Antarctica, ride Empire of the Penguin, then Manta, then Kraken, rinse and repeat a couple of times, and then head over to Uni! :cheers:

I'm off Thursday and would love to go...I'm still planning Friday since I know it'll be open that day. Are they doing softs Thursday?

Media preview for most of the day,not sure about afterwards though.

Atlantis also has a single rider line, but I don't go on busy days so it just dumps you at the front so you can ride with your party anyways, I always use it to avoid weaving around the ropes.

Here's some exterior pictures that the Orlando Sentinel published http://www.orlandosentinel.com/trav...tarctica-construction-20130519,0,6962016.post
580x433.jpg

580x433.jpg

580x433.jpg

Penguins acclimate to their new habitat at the "Antarctica: Empire of the Penguins" attraction, during an exclusive preview, Wednesday, May 15, 2013. The attraction is scheduled to open Friday, May 24
464x500.jpg

The penguins have officially made all other SW inhabitants jealous :lol:

At the least, the area is now an epic visual improvement over the glorified turd that the previous plaza used to look like.

Agreed. I'm really looking forward to checking this out eventually. It seems like all of their hard work will really pay off with this project.