Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Back to the Future: The Ride

Both videos are fantastic! Thanks!!!

I sincerely hope they eventually release the ride in high definition, or maybe even in 4K when they rerelease BTTF on 4K in the future. I found it insulting that the ride they included on the bluray was CROPPED and also not even in wide screen or HD....

Nothing special. I found this old picture:

ussnack.jpg

Well, a problem with a lot of filesharing/hosting sites is that they require you to sign up before you can upload a file. I don't like to sign up for something just to quickly upload a file. Therefor I used wetransfer, as this is one of the few hosting sites that doesn't require sign up. If you know another hosting site without sign-up requirement, I can always try to re-upload it there if the links last longer.

Or if you're lucky, Jon makes a youtube from it and you can watch it IU's  youtube channel.

I don't if this applies to Hollywood, but at least this is the case in Orlando.

A lot of people were sad to see the Back To The Future attraction go and being replaced by the Simpsons Ride. Thankfully the USF still has photo ops with the time traveling DeLorean along the train from BTTF III. The new Film Vault store in the park has some terrific BTTF merchandise, and of course there is Doc Brown himself.

However, USF created two funny tributes to the BTTF ride.

The first one is a very well known one. It's in the queue video of the Simpsons Ride where it is explained how Krusty the Clown got control of the Institute of Future Technology from Doc Brown. You can watch that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9r2EYy3rxU

However, it doesn't end here. That particular story continues. USF gave the  walk around Doc Brown character a cool looking bicycle to make his way around the park in. When he stops for meet ‘n’ greets, you can get a closer look at this bike and one of the props is a clipboard which gives Doc Brown’s plans to get back the Institute of Future Technology.

UORSecrets_BTTF1.jpg

UORSecrets_BTTF2.jpg

[source: http://blog.touringplans.com/2014/09/20/ss_secrets_uor/]

Now that is awesome theming!! :)

Last edited by a moderator: