Best Simulator in Orlando? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Best Simulator in Orlando?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best Simulator?

• Mission: Space

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Star Tours: The Adventures Continue

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • The Simpsons Ride

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Wild Arctic

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Soarin

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
After experiencing the TF ride in Hollywood last summer I think it's safe to say that when this ride opens in Orlando this summer it will be #1 :cheers:

- - - Updated - - -

So I'll withhold my vote until it can be added to the poll :lol:

I think Despicable Me is the most fun overall.
Mission Space is quite the experience force and thrill wise.
I did the new Star Tours once, but it makes me far too queasy to enjoy it. Wild Arctic just makes me sick also.
Simpsons is both fun and funny.
Soarin is enjoyable and I do like it, but the transitions in the movie are just terrible. There's no flow to it.

The Simpsons Ride actually tells a story. The preshow builds into the ride beautifully and the ride is always laugh out loud funny. Star Tours lacks a good preshow and the storyline is haphazard at best. The Simpsons wins by a mile for me.

Note: I haven't ridden Despicable Me yet.

Well, I usually don't really enjoy simulators but out of the selections above, I'd have to say Mission Space.

My whole family hates that ride. I always have to ride alone. :lol:

Last edited:
For me, it has to be Mission: Space. Although I haven't rode Despicable Me, most classic simulators feel the same to me, but M:S really threw me off guard. Great ride, and feels very forceful.

My favorites are the Simpsons Ride and Mission: Space. I'm a huge Simpsons fan, so the ride was even better, while Mission: Space simply blew me away! The effects and motions all seemed so realistic, and made for an extremely fun and entertaining ride. :dance: