Bigfire Restaurant | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Bigfire Restaurant

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well based on the photos that were posted of the menus and food items... I'm very excited to try this. Time to start scheduling meals..

We use Creekstone as our supplier for steaks at the restaurant I work at in Orlando. Our 16oz Creekstone Delmonico Ribeye is $45 on our menu - a la cart.

That ribeye is going to be expensive.

Also, if the S’Mores for Two - using Herschey’s And Reese’s Store bought is $18....

This place will be $$$-$$$$

Last edited:
We use Creekstone as our supplier for steaks at the restaurant I work at in Orlando. Our 16oz Creekstone Delmonico Ribeye is $45 on our menu - a la cart.

That ribeye is going to be expensive.

Also, if the S’Mores for Two - using Herschey’s And Reese’s Store bought is $18....

This place will be $$$-$$$$
I imagine the Bison Burger will be comparable to other prices around the resort

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Eh, I kind of disagree. It doesn’t look like an expensive experience to me. Looks much more upscale casual with a couple of steaks on the menu.

I’m guessing the steaks will be in the $30s with included sides. Compare that to something like Boathouse, which is a la carte and $50s.
Yeah citiwalk is one of the most reasonable dining districts I've been to.

We use Creekstone as our supplier for steaks at the restaurant I work at in Orlando. Our 16oz Creekstone Delmonico Ribeye is $45 on our menu

"I dont care how much that ribeye is get it out here"

-Me in 2 weeks..

Last edited:
Sentinel reporter got a few prices---and not bad for the high-end vibe they're going for. Not quite Boathouse levels.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Prices for <a href="#BigFire hashtag on Twitter">#BigFire</a>. S’mores, for example, costs $18 for 2, $9 for additional people. 6 oz Sirloin steak is $22; handcrafted burgers $15. <a href="Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) | Twitter">@UniversalORL</a> <a href="#CityWalk hashtag on Twitter">#CityWalk</a> <a href="Gabrielle Russon on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/SwHo670K3s</a></p>&mdash; Gabrielle Russon (@GabrielleRusson) <a href="">June 11, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
'Em are Chili's prices

Sentinel reporter got a few prices---and not bad for the high-end vibe they're going for. Not quite Boathouse levels.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Prices for <a href="#BigFire hashtag on Twitter">#BigFire</a>. S’mores, for example, costs $18 for 2, $9 for additional people. 6 oz Sirloin steak is $22; handcrafted burgers $15. <a href="Universal Orlando Resort (@UniversalORL) | Twitter">@UniversalORL</a> <a href="#CityWalk hashtag on Twitter">#CityWalk</a> <a href="Gabrielle Russon on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/SwHo670K3s</a></p>&mdash; Gabrielle Russon (@GabrielleRusson) <a href="">June 11, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks! Love Gabby, she’s great.

But you only need to paste the url for the tweets, don’t use the embed code.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Can we talk about how he is a super underappreciated part of Universal's team...He is very fun to talk to and knows he stuff
I agree with you. A few years back I recall posting about what an excellent job he's done with the menus and beverages, Potter, Springfield, Citi Walk etc. . Unfortunately, a number of people here jumped on me for saying good things about him. Seems they, or friends, had worked under him, and it seems they had some axes to grind. So, until your post that's similar to my feelings, I've shied away from saying anything since. Yes, I think he does a really good job for a theme park environment, especially considering the obvious price and choice restraints present in theme parks and their customer base.

Bigfire seems to be going for a faux-upscale vibe and the prices seem in line with that.

The food looks delicious. I’m not sold on the interior at all. It looks painfully generic. It’s trying to be slightly-upscale but I’ve seen a million restaurants that look like that. I’m not even sure what the restaurant theme is supposed to be from the interior shots (or if it has one)

That’s cheap for a steak in Orlando, never mind Universal. I’m assuming it doesn’t come with sides?

Reactions: SeventyOne