Brazil coming to World Showcase? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Brazil coming to World Showcase?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Brazil? I agree, a lot more countries deserve it more than Brazil. Egypt, Greece, pretty much every one you guys have already said. Then again, I guess Brazil's better than nothing, and it could have some cool stuff in it.

With World Showcase, it seems anything can change before they break ground. So maybe it is not time to freak out just yet. Maybe they were just going to Brazil because it was one of their final ideas? They could have several lined up, but only end up building one. Brazil could be a sort of back up plan.

Hmmmm.... Not sure what I think about the idea of Brasil in the World Showcase...

But one Idea came to mind while reading about e-ticket... What about a ride inside the Sugarloaf Mountain (cloning the Matterhorn :))

--- Update ---

There's plenty of room but no thanks.....

156tppl.png

there is space for 8 new countries but to be honest... If they add ONE we can be lucky :)

Oh Deary, those areas are clearly there for a reason. The amount of people on these boards that love these parks, yet just don't understand how they work. Disney has done what they can to hide the neighbouring country, yes look across the lake and Mexico IS visible from Canada.... but who wants to stand in Japan and see The Statue Of Christ towering over? If they wanted too I'm sure many more countries would have been added but that's just not how WS was designed (unless you want poor excuses for new pavilions). I know for one I will not be happy with bad pavilions thrown in.

Oh Deary, those areas are clearly there for a reason. The amount of people on these boards that love these parks, yet just don't understand how they work. Disney has done what they can to hide the neighbouring country, yes look across the lake and Mexico IS visible from Canada.... but who wants to stand in Japan and see The Statue Of Christ towering over? If they wanted too I'm sure many more countries would have been added but that's just not how WS was designed (unless you want poor excuses for new pavilions). I know for one I will not be happy with bad pavilions thrown in.

I agree that those areas wouldn't be good for new pavilions. Those could actually be pathways to the areas behind the existing pavilions. They have room around WS and new pavilions wouldn't necessarily need to right there in front of the lagoon.

--- Update ---

Brazilian Tourists..........

Don't hate Brazilian tourists... It's okay to be mad at BAD tourists though...
I understand the pain of having to deal with rude tourists but they come from all corners of the globe not only Brazil.
I am originally from there and when I run into those bad apples I normally make a point to say something. Some listen, some give me attitude and some are just too worried about getting to the next ride.

I agree that those areas wouldn't be good for new pavilions. Those could actually be pathways to the areas behind the existing pavilions. They have room around WS and new pavilions wouldn't necessarily need to right there in front of the lagoon.

--- Update ---

Don't hate Brazilian tourists... It's okay to be mad at BAD tourists though...
I understand the pain of having to deal with rude tourists but they come from all corners of the globe not only Brazil.
I am originally from there and when I run into those bad apples I normally make a point to say something. Some listen, some give me attitude and some are just too worried about getting to the next ride.

I don't see any pavilions being added not directly on the lagoon it kinda defeats the idea of WS.

BT's have just become more of a term on this forum, were not saying they are the only one's but there's no denying their one of the worst!

Looking at the website I never really noticed all that empty space, besides the Outpost spot. Every other nook and cranny has something to keep your eyes busy that you can actually fit QUITE a few more pavillions, and Disney originally wanted to add 3 more right off the bat. Israel and Africa would have been blah, but I think they are mainly looking at adding Brazil because currently they have no South American countries in WS. And to keep this continent out is rather shocking. So they figure its a win-win to bring in Brazil and make money on the BTG's :lol:

But if they add Brazil, then at least 2 more of these choices should be added too: Spain, Greece, Russia, Austrailia, Switzerland

Looking at the website I never really noticed all that empty space, besides the Outpost spot. Every other nook and cranny has something to keep your eyes busy that you can actually fit QUITE a few more pavillions, and Disney originally wanted to add 3 more right off the bat. Israel and Africa would have been blah, but I think they are mainly looking at adding Brazil because currently they have no South American countries in WS. And to keep this continent out is rather shocking. So they figure its a win-win to bring in Brazil and make money on the BTG's :lol:

But if they add Brazil, then at least 2 more of these choices should be added too: Spain, Greece, Russia, Austrailia, Switzerland

Austrailia is going to be saved for another park. Israel is more likely at Epcot.

Not if you believe that park's head honcho. And I sure hope he's telling the truth when he says Australia isn't even on the table.

Austrailia in DAK to me doesn't make much sense either, so I hope that is the case.

I had assumed that anyway, if their going to promote this as all new a blah blah blah, it can't just be shops and scenery!

A source has said that if Brazil is built, there will most likely be a ride involved.

Cool, thats what I was thinking anyways as WS is very void of attractions, but another boat ride but through the Amazon maybe?