Captain America : Civil War | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Captain America : Civil War

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sold. My body is ready.

I thought Iron Man was the best Iron Man, aou tries to be great, and succeeds in some portions, such as character development, Then it just falls on it's face in pacing and action, It's build-up. It's runtime should have been expanded at least by 15 minutes.

Even though Ultron is a better villan than Loki, the execution, the acting in the film left me wanting something more. I felt like Ultron was more standard issue than anything, when he's not. He has a badass introduction then it just kind of fizzles into mediocrity over the course of the film... Maybe a combination of too much screentime and pacing issues?

I mean, you don't have to, but that's the costume.

Considering what it represents, if it WAS CGI, it's definitely the final CGI. They weren't going to reveal Spider-Man with half done stuff.

I don't have a problem with the costume but directors will tinker and improve the CGI until only a few weeks before the release of the film.

Looking into it, it appears they used CGI as a way of keeping the suit a secret until they could reveal it.

Reactions: upov

Something i love about this; is the attention to detail in the manner of the suit. It looks like what it should be for the MCU; and that makes me VERY excited for what awaits, come May.

And with that; remember when we bashed that Ultron didn't have a impact that's well, significant to the MCU..well; it does now, as its present with the events of the first Avengers and even Winter Soldier's effects to the MCU. As of now, as much as i love cap;

#TeamIronMan

close-up.jpg

Looks amazing, I hope this lives up to the hype. So many characters to handle. Where the heck do Crossbones and Baron Zemo fit in to all of this? Love the look of Spidey.

"I could do this all day".

As a genre fan I've already booked my BvS tickets, but whereas that seemingly looks worse with every trailer they've released, I had a huge grin across my face the whole time I was watching this! :D