Captain America : Civil War | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Captain America : Civil War

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just saw it...very entertaining and just when you think things are starting to get normal *WHAM* they throw something else at you.

I do like how they're keeping the theme of the heroes being fallible and not everyone enjoys what they do or how they operate...it really humanizes them.

Edit: and I'm still on Team Iron Man

I'm really curious how this movie will affect the naming schemes going forward. While it felt like a Captain America movie in content + camerawork, I feel like all the movies are going to feel like that going forward.

But, I absolutely loved the movie. The most character driven Marvel movie yet. I really hope the ramifications don't get watered down.

The comics get away with titling it with one hero and still having a fair few cameos. I suspect that's what they'll do going forward. It'll still be (mostly) titled with a singular hero, but expect cameos aplenty.

Seeing this again tomorrow, excited!

After a week of letting it sit, can honestly say this is now my favorite Marvel movie. Could change at some point down the road. Last year I thought Age of Ultron was better than Avengers. Now I'm more in favor of the Avengers.

My top 5 (since I'm not good at top 10s, or however many MCU movies there's been)

Civil War
Iron Man
Winter Soldier
Avengers
Age of Ultron

Wouldn't even know where I'd rank the others. Probably Guardians 6th, but after that, who knows.