Celebrity Encounters | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Celebrity Encounters

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I met Vanna White in DHS last October.

IMG_4390_zpseb600b13.jpg

The Disney Wheel of Fortune episodes aired 2 weeks ago if you're wondering :thumbs:

^That sucks! I have been looking for it but was out of town on vacation when it aired I guess. We walked all around behind her hoping to make it on the promo when it aired.

I saw John C. Reilly at HHN 19.
Nothing special being that he spoke to the crowd of opening night about a movie he was staring in before the event started, but when I got in the park, I was waiting for my family to come out of the restrooms by the now Spongebob store and as I looked up I seen him walking by me, coming out from the Silver Screams house.

Last edited:
So let me tell you a story on how I was sitting on the curb in Hollywood for the Mardi Gras parade and saw a man pass me in a neon green tanktop and cast on him arm walking with a quick pace. I thought it was Rob Gronkowski, but didn't think too much of it.

Turns out it was. :lol:

I was wondering if he was in Orlando or Hollywood.

Sorry I'm Not Sorry. (aka Gronk rocks)

I went to an event at Universal back in Nov. 2011 for the release of the final Potter movie and saw Rupert Grint and Mark Williams (followed by a couple security personnel) walking down the street at IOA. I waved and smiled so big my cheeks hurt. I might have professed my love for Rupert... :embarassed: :lol: He just laughed and waved. I also saw Evanna Lynch, Jason Issacs, David Bradley, Jessie Cave, and many others just walking around Hogsmeade at the end of the day. David Heyman had coffee with Rupert in the patio area behind the Three Broomsticks, which was roped off for privacy. Oliver and James Phelps were at Zonko's getting the crowd pumped up, which was hilarious :rofl: I also saw Kathie Lee and Hoda film the Today show with Rupert Grint and Mark Williams in the area beside Ollivanders. Needless to say it was the best weekend of my life!

A few years back my friend and I saw Joey Fatone of N'Sync with his family at the Splash Mountain exit (getting front of the line access we presumed). It was exciting for her since she was a big N'Sync fan back in the day... So we stood around pretending to read the park map haha!