CityWalk Hollywood | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got a slot for tomorrow, but not sure I'll actually show up - there was no easy way to add a "guest" to my itinerary without making them create a Nintendo account.

I got a slot for tomorrow, but not sure I'll actually show up - there was no easy way to add a "guest" to my itinerary without making them create a Nintendo account.
At least with me, they just scanned my one ticket. The people are super nice and friendly think you should be good to go

You mean they let you bring a guest with you without having multiple barcodes?
Yes, they just scanned one ticket and let me and someone else in

Also did you put down a time? I didn't see an option but they were saying that you can "reserve" a time. I just got a ticket that said it was good all day but they said you could "wait" longer if you didnt have a time

Yes, they just scanned one ticket and let me and someone else in

Also did you put down a time? I didn't see an option but they were saying that you can "reserve" a time. I just got a ticket that said it was good all day but they said you could "wait" longer if you didnt have a time

Yeah, I got a reservation window - first slot of the day. Hopefully I won't have a problem?

Yeah, I got a reservation window - first slot of the day. Hopefully I won't have a problem?
If you are there in the morning should be no issue...while yes tomorrow will be more busy but the line for people with a ticket but no reservation was less then 5 mins

Any idea if this is owned by Universal, or is it an independent business moving in? I've never heard of this place before, and google searches seem to turn up nothing, so seeing as it's a chicken place replacing a chicken place, I'm figuring it's Universal.

It'll be interesting to see if it succeeds... part of me says that the location itself is a bit tricky for food, as it's so far removed from the main fast food court and doesn't really have dedicated seating away from the main path. Then again, the Crepe place still manages to hang on somehow.

Any idea if this is owned by Universal, or is it an independent business moving in? I've never heard of this place before, and google searches seem to turn up nothing, so seeing as it's a chicken place replacing a chicken place, I'm figuring it's Universal.

It'll be interesting to see if it succeeds... part of me says that the location itself is a bit tricky for food, as it's so far removed from the main fast food court and doesn't really have dedicated seating away from the main path. Then again, the Crepe place still manages to hang on somehow.
Seems to be owned by universal