CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has confirmed that the Universal Legacy Store in CityWalk Orlando will officially close on January 7, 2024.

I mean the Westgate people are extremely annoying.
This. When I worked River Adventure, these guys were so annoying to stand across the path from. Although they were told they could only go ten feet from the stand, a lot of them pushed the boundaries of that limit as much as they could.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
This. When I worked River Adventure, these guys were so annoying to stand across the path from. Although they were told they could only go ten feet from the stand, a lot of them pushed the boundaries of that limit as much as they could.
There’s an extremely funny story about this who pushed the limits with the wrong exec. Good example of messing around and finding out. lol.

and the story is? You can black out the Exec. name. ;) :lmao:
Not sure the reason for the coyness tbh. In case there is some sort of privacy issue I won’t say a name, but it was the former COO. Westgate rep made a passive aggressive comment after being told to step back and there was a little exchange of words. As we can see, literally nothing came out of it since Westgate is still doing their thing.

Not sure the reason for the coyness tbh. In case there is some sort of privacy issue I won’t say a name, but it was the former COO. Westgate rep made a passive aggressive comment after being told to step back and there was a little exchange of words. As we can see, literally nothing came out of it since Westgate is still doing their thing.
But the rep no longer works there.

But the rep no longer works there.
Well, yeah :lmao:. You’d think having a negative run-in with literally the most important person in the business would maybe constitute a small change in policy or visibility at least but, hey, I guess they bring in money.

This was also like 4 or 5 years ago…that guy would’ve been gone by now regardless.

There’s an extremely funny story about this who pushed the limits with the wrong exec. Good example of messing around and finding out. lol.
I am honestly surprised they push boundaries because of how often there could be an exec. Some of the best service you used to get at Darden restaurants (not sure if anymore since we don't go to them anymore) is in Central Florida because those employees know you never know what exec you might be serving. My husband has a Darden lanyard he keeps on his keys to make it easier to find (he loses EVERYTHING) and he many times would lay his keys on the table and man the service we would get since they knew those were handed out in corporate offices. It was sometimes funny how great the service was.

More changes are expected to come to City Walk as the quiet flight plot is to be expanded by a candy store, a spot selling butterbeer, and a SNW store I believe,,
JKR have a gambling problem? The woman who made them re-do the rooves on Hogsmeade to ensure thematic integrity is going to let Butterbeer be sold in view of a Bubba Gump?