Comcast 2nd Quarter 2023 results | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Comcast 2nd Quarter 2023 results

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This year is all about Cruising and All Inclusive Resorts. The prices can't be beat.

Next month, my girlfriend and I are going to a 5 star, adults only (no "knee high screaming snot monsters"), all inclusive (all the snow crab legs, Caribbean lobsters, and booze I can eat and drink) in Maya Riviera, for 5 days.

$2,400 including airfare.
Awwww, A Very Special trip, my friend ;) ....Hope they have lots of Rum in their bar stocks. It'll go quick.
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: Disneyhead
Hopefully just a regression to the mean--2022 was always going to be hard to top.
Yes and No

I think USH proves if you have the right attraction they could have brought more people in

I know most companies don't want to spend more and if they are fine with the these numbers then good but if I was a stock holder, I'd be worried about next year. Many of these companies will have less TV, Movies and new attractions to draw people in so I think it will be a slower year then this especially for Universal, They do have Minions 4 but that could get delayed because of the strike if this keeps going.

Also because someone else mentioned it, I'm also planning on going on a cruise next year over my annual big Disneyland trip because the lack of new things next year (until Splash reopens but thats late 2023)

Reactions: Disneyhead
No, that's a really bad idea. Maybe during a preview session of the entire park, they can close off certain areas, but they're asking for problems if they think shuffling people through a park being built just to experience a land with 3 rides.
They do this with USH all the time. They make The wizarding world it’s own section. Open bar and food for company events. SNW also is rented out as a land only.