Daredevil: Born Again | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Daredevil: Born Again

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now there is a situation where, Cottonmouth, for example, would need to be recast if they get to him because Mahershala Ali is now Blade.
Cottonmouth died..... He was barely in season 1 of Luke Cage such a random mention

Well isn’t technically Ethan Hawk both Crossbones and another character on the show? They miiiiiight be able to get away with keeping both roles but they might have to recast Cottonmouth.
What are you talking about? Ethan Hawke has only been in one MCU/marvel project, Moon Knight

Cottonmouth died..... He was barely in season 1 of Luke Cage such a random mention

What are you talking about? Ethan Hawke has only been in one MCU/marvel project, Moon Knight
I know he died and was in Luke Cage, but I’m lumping all Defenders shows together.

My point was more if they ever wanted to use Cottonmouth again.

I'm really hoping they bend around the canon when it comes to Kilgrave.

I really want more of Tennant's dazzling performance as that bastard of a villain.
Yeah I think we’re going to see the same actors in the roles for the most part, but that also doesn’t mean they have to take everything that happened as gospel.

Yeah

I wish only DD was canon because I want more Purple man as well

Also seeing all these actors coming back....what the hell was the OG script about? lol

It was 18 episodes and didn't have Karen, Foggy and Bulleye?