Disaster rehab soon? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Disaster rehab soon?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are you talking about this:

bgr9r9.jpg

255iftg.jpg

30lpds6.jpg

OTHER PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE HERE.

Last edited:
Thats interesting that the train isn't back on it's track, maybe Universal is working on the tracks (repairs in mean)?

Notice the new tent above the train. I think they ment to keep it out for some time until they are done on the inside of the ride.

I couldn't quickly find a more appropriate place to post, but I have heard that this entire block is due for demolition in the next few years, including the juice show. The entire block! Not at liberty to discuss what will replace it quite yet.

Reactions: Disneyhead
I couldn't quickly find a more appropriate place to post, but I have heard that this entire block is due for demolition in the next few years, including the juice show. The entire block! Not at liberty to discuss what will replace it quite yet.

WHAT????!!!! If so that is major....thats a large amount of space.

But do you like the idea of what is going to replace it??? Since its not up for discussion, does it sound like an upgrade?

First thing that jumped to my mind was when Kong was originally leaked to overtake Disaster, and we all know how that turned out. Although maybe Kong was relocated with this project in mind....

WHAT????!!!! If so that is major....thats a large amount of space.

But do you like the idea of what is going to replace it??? Since its not up for discussion, does it sound like an upgrade?

I cannot discuss the IP at this time and have no idea what they might have planned for its execution. Conjecture leads me to wonder if a new show building the size of Gringotts might be imminent. Of course, that would make it a big big dark ride.

Reactions: Jenstar
Beetlejuice too? Damn. Universal must only want to build lands now of epic proportions. :lol:

Kong is Jurassic Park. They've already started construction, it's not changing. :lol:

I know, I guess worded my post poorly. I meant way back when, HTF stated that there was a "mystery" ride to be refurbed and that was later revealed to be Disaster. I don't remember if it was pure conjecture or insider info but someone leaked that Kong was to overtake Disaster, only for the project to later be targeted for IOA.

Anyway, I have an irrational love for Disaster, although Beetlejuice could leave and I wouldn't bat an eye.