Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Skyliner - Gondola Transportation System

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
These are small enough that CMs will just be able to eyeball it. If they see bodily fluids, don't load guests onto it.
Yep, and the CMs would likely have their lead call over to the next station and tell them of the incident so that they have a custodial cast member on hand once it gets there. That's what the monorails do.

Reactions: captainmoch
serious question. If a little kid (or drunk adult) vomits or urinates in one of these. How will the service staff know? I mean they aren't going to check them before each guest, that would take way too long. Can you imagine walking into one of these, and realizing there are fluids on the floor with no where to go? It's not like the monorail where you can "avoid" the area. You are basically stuck until your next stop.

It’s probably not unlike any ride vehicle. I’d like to think that most people would let a TM know. I’d also think if you don’t see it within the first minute or however long it takes to load then you probably won’t notice it.

It does raise the question if they will have cameras installed in each cabin.

I also wonder if there will be any kind of interactivity from magic bands. It would be a nice feature if you could select a Disney playlist that will play within the cabin or a personalised welcome message.

Final question would be if the cabins will be shared. If you have several groups of two, will they load them together?

Speaking of bodily fluids, are we expecting to see a Disney 10m high club? :look::lol:

I have pictures and a video of the construction of the station at Pop/AOA but too large to upload. I know I’m illiterate when it comes to forums but is there a way to post them easily?

I have pictures and a video of the construction of the station at Pop/AOA but too large to upload. I know I’m illiterate when it comes to forums but is there a way to post them easily?
You can post photos from mobile but if they are too large as you said, maybe just post to twitter and then link back here?

Reactions: Doug A.
this was my next question...lol. Considering these are "private", and will be operating at night, I could see some frisky stuff going on in these.

Especially after a long day drinking in Epcot.

yeah, in a way Disney has kind of set themselves up for this.

*monocle pops out of eye into champagne*

Club 100ft

Have to be fast, longest leg is about 7 minutes

Reactions: Alicia
yeah, in a way Disney has kind of set themselves up for this.
I wonder if they can put cams in there. We had them on the Hogwarts Express (that very tiny hole in the ceiling) and people always assumed we didnt... You can probably imagine the number of scenarios where we'd either have to remind people to (ahem) remain seated and/or knock on the door to get them to knock it off.

Reactions: JoeCamel