Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disneyland Resort

That nifty effect with the octopus is really cool! Glad to see they also brought Paul Fress' voice back in the tunnel. I think they knew losing his voice to change the scene out would cause outrage so doing that would amend it.

The newly renovated World of Disney store has opened up. Well... half of it. The other half is now going under the knife as well and will open up this Fall.

The newly renovated World of Disney store has opened up. Well... half of it. The other half is now going under the knife as well and will open up this Fall.

If this is what WDW's looks like once finished, it's not going to be nearly as bad as I had thought and will actually fit in with much of the DS aesthetic.

Not in-your-face Disney anymore, but still very nice and filled with little touches (with a modern flair).

If this is what WDW's looks like once finished, it's not going to be nearly as bad as I had thought and will actually fit in with much of the DS aesthetic.

Not in-your-face Disney anymore, but still very nice and filled with little touches (with a modern flair).
Downplayed Disney can be fun

It looks like it's in a temporary space but I guess all the merch being there is all that really matters.

You're completely right that this would fit in at DS. So much brick though. Judging by those pictures, I actually expected more little Disney touches.

According to Jim Hill, we should be seeing another possible AP price increase that will be “shocking. ” :bolt: