Disneyland Resort | Page 170 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens November 15. No word on whether or not Disney Drew will be among the dignitaries present.

Tiana’s Bayou Adventure opens November 15. No word on whether or not Disney Drew will be among the dignitaries present.

Ah yes just in time for the freezing weather.

First look at the new Hungry Bear Restaurant Food. Also Critter Country is being changed to Bayou Country, they didn't really seem like they wanted to talk much about this land at the conference

Reactions: PerceptiveCoot
Finally Millenium Falcon is going to get new missions. Hope they’re randomized like star tours so the ride offers better re-rideability
I'm sure the first months or year it wont but maybe after...unless it gets like rave reviews and they decide just to stick to one story

Also on the note of star Tours the last few times Ive been on it its alllllll the same paths with the exceptions on how shows up in between..so hoping soon they will make Star Tours Random again

I’m curious though how the pre show with Hondo is going to work if they alternate missions. Which makes me wonder if random missions is possible. Unless during our coaxium run with Hondo turns into us helping Mando and Grogu during the mission.