Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Better be Inside Out so they can spare Figment the indecency of being evicted twice.
He has specifically stated that Inside Out will not be coming... to the Wonders pavilion. The way he's been wording it and talking about the future of Imagination (potential bulldoze) makes me think Inside Out is going there if it's going anywhere.

He has specifically stated that Inside Out will not be coming... to the Wonders pavilion. The way he's been wording it and talking about the future of Imagination (potential bulldoze) makes me think Inside Out is going there if it's going anywhere.

Hypothetically, could they do an Inside Out attraction that has Figment as a major character?

So presumably the space would become home to a for-real attraction? That would be a wonderful development... provided whatever theme goes in there is appropriate. Given its proximity to Guardians, that makes me slightly uneasy.
Big Hero 6 is something I could see them doing there as it is technically Marvel and they could actually make the IP fit fairly well into Epcot if done right. This is total Speculation on my part. The only other character we know Disney can use from Marvel is Doctor Strange.

Hypothetically, could they do an Inside Out attraction that has Figment as a major character?
I mean, they could.

The thing is, Figment sells a lot of merch and is pretty much the mascot of Epcot. I think if they did an Inside Out ride they could find a way to at least make him a minor character and make the ride make sense. I wouldn't want Figment there just for the sake of him being there though. I want a good ride when it's all said and done. THAT SAID - Anything to do with Imagination is wayyyyy down the line still.

They need to start thinking about renaming the front area of the park, because it has nothing to do with future anymore.

It has been said that this is possibly on the agenda. It remains to be seen if a simple rename can do anything about the increasingly disjointed and thematically-disconnected state of the attractions that are there (or will be there in the next few years).

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Wanna try that again? Take two...
That was in the Land not Wonders of Life. They say the mind is the first to go.

I could see Wakanda working there but since Black Panther was a member of the Avengers and an image of him is in Marvel Superhero Island not so sure they could get away with it legally.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Word from the groundlings ... Flower & Garden demonstrations returning somewhere next year, but NOT to WoL. Because WoL will be "a ride and a restaurant." No rumor as to theme or IP.

That's exciting, but please be something that at least kinda/sorta belongs in Epcot!

That was in the Land not Wonders of Life. They say the mind is the first to go.

I could see Wakanda working there but since Black Panther was a member of the Avengers and an image of him is in Marvel Superhero Island not so sure they could get away with it legally.

T'Challa is almost certainly off the table for use unless a deal was worked out.

Wakanda and the rest of his family, however, are less clear. But even if they were usable, would Disney really build a tie-in attraction without being able to mention the title character? I'm skeptical.

Reactions: SeventyOne