Falcon's Fury | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BGTs FB page

BGTfbadd_zpsc503af11.png

Falcon's Fury Rises at Busch Gardens Tampa in 2014

[video=youtube;y4uKOsogphs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y4uKOsogphs[/video]

Face down drop was unexpected. That's pretty crazy. I did the drop tower at BGW and it was tame. This is obviously going to be a lot different.

I can agree with that, especially when it seems like every park and even traveling carnivals have a drop/launch tower of some sorts. What I think gives this one an interesting edge is the 90 tilt, for me that kind of terrifies me yet sparks my interest at the same time

Meh.

:lol:

I hope people enjoy it, but when this rumor first started it gave me no desire to take a trip to BGT.

Finally this thing is announced! And the 90 degree tilt caught me off guard! I am so excited for this thing and also very glad that BGT has enhanced the drop tower experience!

Meh.

:lol:

I hope people enjoy it, but when this rumor first started it gave me no desire to take a trip to BGT.

Yeah, I wouldn't make a special trip out just for this. I think this will go over fairly well with the GP since there really isnt anything like it here in Florida.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally this thing is announced! And the 90 degree tilt caught me off guard! I am so excited for this thing and also very glad that BGT has enhanced the drop tower experience!

I think HTF may have eluded to tilting seats in the past, I believe it was him.

Not home so i need to make this short. Falcons fury is the official name. It brings you 335 feet up, brings you into a 90 degree prone position, and drops you as you literally face down. I have a few pics for when i get home even though theyre not the greatest