Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious Coaster Coming to USH

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey, so long as the 2005 comeback gives us Gasolina and Extreme-Close Up vibes; I'll be content.

But in all seriousness, have to think they'd bring back Sung Kang. If you are gonna do a "Drifting" F&F attraction, you bring the Drifting expert. Honestly I have to think they atleast did *something*, if this ride had film production done during FX like how they did things for Supercharged.

Reactions: highdefrex
Jpland had a quick clip today that showed that some of the stage and bleachers of the Animal Actors building had been removed.

But in all seriousness, have to think they'd bring back Sung Kang. If you are gonna do a "Drifting" F&F attraction, you bring the Drifting expert. Honestly I have to think they atleast did *something*, if this ride had film production done during FX like how they did things for Supercharged.

This would be the coolest option, IMO. Han does make the most logical sense -- have the ride framed as him training "us" how to drift or whatever, and then I could see them slapping on something when you return to the station with Dom, etc., saying we did good and they welcome us to the family, similar to the end of Supercharged. There's just no way they're gonna open this with at least some of the cast involved in the queue/pre-show, but if it was just Han, I'd be happy, and take him over Diesel or Gibson being filmed just flatly reading lines off a cue card in front of a camera before lunch.

It seems the scope of the attraction is more in line with HRRR than, say, Hagrid.
Asking as someone who has never been to UOR, but I'm guessing not as intense then? Could it still be thrilling though?
They are, at best, unreliable with their own sourced rumors.
Meanwhile, good on @Alicia for asking the real questions about 'em:

I'm honestly happy with that. F&F works best on simplicity and I'd actually much prefer the more simplistic style as opposed to Velocicoaster or Hagrids for the sake of the IP. Hopefully this means we have custom radios for each "car" to allow me to blast out our lord and savior Gasolina, to honor Extreme Close-Up.

I have never wanted anything more

I have never wanted anything more

If they go HRRR like in simplicity and innovation with the Intamin LSM being a controlled spinning; I want them to add neon underlit for the cars and radios for each seat.

Gimme Roll Like This, Gasolina, Tokyo Drift, and a custom soundtrack mix to excite your chase down and up the hill.

If they go HRRR like in simplicity and innovation with the Intamin LSM being a controlled spinning; I want them to add neon underlit for the cars and radios for each seat.

Gimme Roll Like This, Gasolina, Tokyo Drift, and a custom soundtrack mix to excite your chase down and up the hill.
If the artwork was anything to go by the cars will have neon underlit. Hope that turns out to be true, will be very cool.

I don’t know who this guy/girl is and it may even be one of you on this site but they are stating that USH will be renamed to universal Hollywood resort, open two on-site hotels and announce all attractions until 2028. So we should be hearing if the coaster is still on soon. Personally I think it’s still on, fingers crossed!!

Universal is well known for not even announcing rides that are 70% built.....There is NO WAY they are announcing ride for up to 5 years out.

Reactions: Coolbfitz