Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

I'd love to see that sign at Disney. :lol:
He's on it

MATE.gif

yeah I just checked wdw magic and it still seems to be in seasonal status... Mari is unsure of when it will open again (or not) so I doubt it's really gone though lol... More lives than a cat!

They'll still probably open it during peak periods. You just can't kill that stench..................It's the only attraction at WDW that I don't like.

Rode two more times, I’ll put together a more comprehensive and thought out review of the whole thing now that I’ve been on it more than once and have sat in different rows every time.

If you were to ask me about seating, I’d say rows 4-8 are the best and the best ride experience is sitting in eithervthe middle of the row or on the Right hand side of the bus. If you’re on the left hand side, the Musion scene becomes impossible to see.

Did it though? Check back when Tomorrowland Speedway has to close for a few months to be re-routed away from Tron's entrance ramp.
It didn't reopen for Spring Break like it did for Xmas/NYE week and i've heard it's done. We'll see, I assume it could reopen on a moments notice right now since they aren't actively working on something for the space as far as we know, but I personally don't think we see it operate again.

When the child swap are has a legit model of what this ride could and should have been lol. Also, I would really love to see what the higher ups at Universal reactions are to this lol. I’d pay good money to just sit in a room with them with monitors and mics on the exit ramp listening to all the reactions lmao