Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So can I put money down that you will not be attending the Cars 3 theatrical release?

Believe it or not, but I find Cars (the original) albeit enjoyable; and that I am going to wait till Cars 3 hits either Starz or Netflix in a sense.

But in all honesty, as long as Orlando and Beijing's Supercharged are better than Gasolina, we should be fine.

Reactions: Coasted

This nightmare.

Oh. Wow. Wow.

Back to Supercharged, the Musion of the actors was just awful, and it just didn't have any sort of flow. Just awkwardly sitting in a warehouse while a bunch of people argue before the 360 scene.

The 360 room was 0kay, but it felt relative to Kong in the same way that Transformers does to Spidey in the sense that clean, easy to follow visual action that ramps up the intensity in an exciting way is replaced by explosion after headache-inducing explosion. I couldn't tell you who the good guys were supposed to be, if we won, or really what was supposed to be happening.

Oh. Wow. Wow.

Back to Supercharged, the Musion of the actors was just awful, and it just didn't have any sort of flow. Just awkwardly sitting in a warehouse while a bunch of people argue before the 360 scene.

The 360 room was 0kay, but it felt relative to Kong in the same way that Transformers does to Spidey in the sense that clean, easy to follow visual action that ramps up the intensity in an exciting way is replaced by explosion after headache-inducing explosion. I couldn't tell you who the good guys were supposed to be, if we won, or really what was supposed to be happening.

Personally, I disagree on that; by a lot of factors, but in a sense; I am glad to be on a different side as we can all have an open opinion on one thing or another.

Reactions: Jones14
Oh. Wow. Wow.

I felt the musion effect was actually pretty convincing, just the dialog was corny. Might be an unpopular opinion, but the sense of speed and movement was more convincing in FF than Kong to me, helped by the screen in the front of the tram. Kong's screens also seem like they dont go down as far and as soon as your eye hits the bottom edge, the effect is lost.

I felt the musion effect was actually pretty convincing, just the dialog was corny. Might be an unpopular opinion, but the sense of speed and movement was more convincing in FF than Kong to me, helped by the screen in the front of the tram. Kong's screens also seem like they dont go down as far and as soon as your eye hits the bottom edge, the effect is lost.
I think I have a more positive opinion on Kong because I've gotten to ride Orlando's version, which has better projections, so I could focus on what was happening a bit more.

Fast and Furious definitely suffered from being second, so it got a lot more scrutiny from our party. The placement of both at the end of the tour is pretty poor, and it highlights all of the similarities between them.

I also got to see Disaster before it closed, and I felt that Hollywood's Musion was actually a step back from that.

What are you talking about cookie-puss?

Reactions: TIMtationX

I don't really find the musion effect here convincing. The 2D-ness of the projections makes them look really fake, to me.

I loved the Walkings stuff in Disaster. I do not know anything about F&F, but man, can I dream of a room of actors done like that?

I think that would be cooler than screens or animatronics or projection mapping...

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia