Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

giphy.gif

It could be worse. The song could be......
gasolina.
You might be on to something. Dancing cars could very well be the finale.

Any ideas on soft opens?

I would think a May grand opening and middle of April softs? They look so close to opening this.

And, unless the virtual queue has some crazy tech in it, I don’t see why they would be having any big issues to fix.

So last I heard, the rumor was that they switched this attraction to a bus bar track. Is that still the case? If so I cannot figure out why they had problems getting this open,... the so-called “Timing issues”.

Wasn't the issue more to that they had to delay it to change ride systems, to something that wasn't the Kong ride system, due to the massive amount of nightmares that had for the team? I thought that was the case more than anything.

So last I heard, the rumor was that they switched this attraction to a bus bar track. Is that still the case? If so I cannot figure out why they had problems getting this open,... the so-called “Timing issues”.

Wasn't the issue more to that they had to delay it to change ride systems, to something that wasn't the Kong ride system, due to the massive amount of nightmares that had for the team? I thought that was the case more than anything.
Apparently the Kong vehicles are having to be maintenanced weekly as if months of wear and tear have passed. This has caused Furious to use more simple vehicles, and not the cargo carrier car based vehicles of Kong. I don’t know if it’s busbar or not, but I bet it’s more like the basic Tram Tour vehicles this time around.

By the looks of the track I wouldn’t be surprised but they’re having to replace the tires more often than they expected…
More than just tires. Body work. Apparently the shocks aren’t working as well as the cargo moving company advertised so the cars are literally breaking apart a little bit every day. So I’ve heard.

Furious 7 is on NBC tonight. Will include commercial(s) for the new ride. Many speculate an opening date will be announced. I’m guessing mostly the same behind the scenes featurette with new footage will air along with the new commercials they filmed recently.
Thanks, was not on my radar to be watching. #nointerestIguess

Here's hoping they dropped something because I'm watching the Oscars and Disney is killing it with the ads.

So did anyone end up watching? We all knew there as supposed to be a sneak preview and it doesn't look like anyone even bothered to watch

Here's hoping they dropped something because I'm watching the Oscars and Disney is killing it with the ads.

They are crushing it on Twitter too, with the follow the ball campaign. UO put up a few tweets about the sneak preview but it doesn't seem like it got any attention