Favorite/Least Favorite IOA Attraction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite IOA Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ha ha ha, I had forgotten all about that. It used to jam up the pathways like a bad traffic accident, god that was terrible. I remember the guests were always so confused and they thought it was the Sinbad show, nobody ever understood what the hell they were doing! But the good thing was they totally blocked the pathways right by the games/giftshops I managed so it helped bring us more business anyways.

My favorite at IOA changes constantly. I think for now I'm going with Jurassic Park. Great ride.

My least favorite is probably the Hulk. I find it to be insanely overrated and I just don't have the patience to wait for it anymore. After the first 10 seconds or so, the ride is dull. Give me the Dragons over the Hulk anyday.

My favorite is absolutely Spiderman, the best ride in any park, anywhere, hands down.

Least favorite-Sinbad. Everything else at the park is worth going on, or seeing, even, on occasion, the new version of Poseidon, with Lord Darkanon, Darth Vader's brother.

I have yet to gather the courage to ride Hulk, I will never ride Dr Doom because I hate rides like that, and I think I'll give a try to Storm Force next time I venture out on my own, that way I can control the spin. But if I can ride the spinning mad mouse at Cypress Gardens and not get sick, I sure as heck can ride Storm Force. It actually looks pretty tame, I don't know why I'm such a chicken. Now if I could only get my ass on Hulk....

FAV: Ripsaw Falls, I just love getting wet and the classic cartoons are great!
LEAST: Stormforce, I don't hate it I actually waited 15 minutes for it this weekend. Its just if I had to pick a least favorite that'd be it.

No doubt about it, my favorite IOA attraction is Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges which is a-mazing. Another favorite, even though it's not really an "attraction" would be Camp Jurassic. That place is too much fun.
I do like Spiderman, Hulk, Dragons, etc. However motion simulators / 3D effects have no effect on me. So Spiderman doesn't do a whole lot for me. Hulk has a nice launch but that's about it and Dragons loses a little bit when not sitting the front or last row. However, none of those attractions are actually "bad" they're just not my favorites.

The worst attraction in the park is Sindbad. It needs to go. Lets hope Harry Potter clobbers it :)

Favorite: Spiderman... there's no fair comparison here.
Least Favorite: Man, that's hard... I haven't ridden EVERYTHING, but I've still managed the majority of things. Judging from what I've heard, I bet High in the Sky or Dr. Doom would be my least favorites.

favorite-spider man,popeye which is the best raft ride in the world,hulk the only b&m lauched coaster,dueling dragons

least-sinbad, high in the sky was not a good addition and that storm force was a waste of space they could have fitted a flying lauched b&m in there some where and name it iron man:lol: :lol: :lol:

Favorite: Spider-Man is my favorite theme park ride of all time period so of course it's my fav here as well. Second is probably Jurassic Park simply because I am bias and just love JP.

Least favorite: Definitely Poseidon's Fury. I've done it with an awful actor and I've done it with a great actor... acting will never save this one for me. I miss the old version.

My favorite would have to be The Amazing Adventures Of Spiderman because of the mix of 3-D, Dark Ride, and Motion Simulator. It continues to be fun to ride even after the 100th time.

My least favorite would have to be One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. The obly cool thing is the water effects and sometimes they're not working.