Favorite/Least Favorite IOA Attraction | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite IOA Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For everyone saying their least favorite is Storm Force, but they have never ridden it, I thought I would hate it since I generall hate spinning rides, but it actually didn't make me sick. The constant five minute wait is pretty nice too. Just my personal experience, but don't knock it 'till you try it.

Joker, it's perfectly fine that you dislike Potter. Really people, no need to criticize someone's opinions.

Most Favorite: River Adventure, but it needs some touch ups now
Least Favorite: The Trolley; the queue was better than the ride which looked really cheesey and horribly done. I would choose Storm Force but at least that I found a little bit fun.

I agree, for how long it took Trolley is probably my least favorite. I wish it was smoother and more comfortable. It would be much higher on my list if so because it would be more like IOA's peoplemover kinetic relaxting attraction.

So, this was really tough for me, because I love pretty much everything about IOA. But if I had to pick one most favorite and least favorite...

Favorite: The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. I love FJ, and the detail is great. But it's all about the story and the experience. That's where Spidey takes the cake.

Least Favorite: Storm Force. I don't hate it. I do really well with spinning rides and personally love teacup-style rides. But it's my least favorite. I can't hate Sindbad because it has its merits, and I can't hate PF because it has all that potential (bring back the CGI, Uni!).

Favorite: The Incredible Hulk (my favorite coaster anywhere, and nothing beats the rush you get when launched into the air)
Runner ups: Spiderman, Forbidden Journey, Dudley Do-Right

Least Favorite (attraction that I will never attempt to go on): Ollivander's (had no interest waiting so long for a boring show)
Runner up: sinbad (no interest)