Favorite/Least Favorite IOA Attraction | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite IOA Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Favorite: Probably a tie with Spider-Man and the Hulk.

Least Favorite: Pteranodon Flyers and Poseidon's Fury. You have to bring a child with you on the Pteranodon Flyers if you're taller than 56'', or else you can't ride it? That's just pathetic! Oh, and the current version of Poseidon is just cheesy. :doh:

Last edited:
I waited over an hour and a half for the Pteranodon Flyers and it was a waste of time. It is a hell of a fun ride for children, but no. My brother and I could've had another River Adventure experience but he wanted to try it out. He learnt his lesson after the ride was over by proclaiming to me that the ride was ,"meh, kind of stupid." :rofl:

Favorite is a toss up between Hulk and Spiderman for me.

Least is either high in the sky ... or since it has been watered down (haha) in story and effects, i'm going with poseidon's fury.

Ive been on everything in the park except for sinbad.
I'd have to say my favorites are Dudley do right and the Hulk. Just the whole log flume expireence of dudley compared to other is just so good. and the themeing, characters.. ya etc. and the hulk is just a one of a kind.. and i love it

i hate High in the Sky. it was better with that little thing going across it instead of people screaming at you all through suess landing. SERIOUSLY. I walk through there and people are always screaming. :l.

Now that I've ridden FJ, I thought I'd redo my favorites in a new post.

Favorite: Forbidden Journey

Least Favorite: Same as before; Poseidon's Fury and Pteranodon Flyers.

Yep. I hate Harry Potter, so I hate it.

Really? You can't recognize the merits of the ride through your hate for Harry Potter...? Hell, even if you had no idea what was going on or despised the character, the ride itself is still fun and the creature encounters are thrilling... sheer scope of the technology is impressive enough...

In any a case...
Favorite: Forbidden Journey/Spider-Man (sorry, can't choose!)
Least: Pteranadon Flyers (tear it out and give us a proper attraction, please)

Favorite: Used to be Spiderman, but Forbidden Journey tops it all off for me!

Least: High in the Sky Suess Trolley... I agree with a post from a couple of years ago when they reopened it and made it seem like it was going to be a major hit... it definitely is not

Favorite: Used to be Spiderman, but Forbidden Journey tops it all off for me!

Least: High in the Sky Suess Trolley... I agree with a post from a couple of years ago when they reopened it and made it seem like it was going to be a major hit... it definitely is not

I agree with your point about the Trolley. It's not even a family friendly ride since even older kids can barely fit on it.

That is just my opinion and I can keep it despite the majority of people liking Harry Potter.
I try to keep talking bad about it out of my posts.

Last edited: