Forbidden Journey Refurbishment (Update: Early Dec) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Forbidden Journey Refurbishment (Update: Early Dec)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the info on this really varies. Seems to be no consensus, short of the lockers, outside there in Insider land.

Well to be fair mine is just a populated list of things that could happen. I have zero knowledge of anything happening on this list and was more just commenting on possibilities of what can be achieved in 10 days.

Well to be fair mine is just a populated list of things that could happen. I have zero knowledge of anything happening on this list and was more just commenting on possibilities of what can be achieved in 10 days.
Yes, that's basically what I understood your post to be. :)

Reactions: Andy
It's a definite possibility now that the focus will be on King Kong.

Awesome. I mean when I go with my girlfriend, we usually just do single rider. That is like a complete walk on with no wait. But we rarely get paired up together. So express would solve that issue for me without waiting in the regular line.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Are Hollywood's projectors higher resolution or at all clearer than Orlando's? As much as I like the idea of the 3D upgrade, I find the lack of clarity far more detrimental to the ride experience and a more pressing matter than 3D.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Are Hollywood's projectors higher resolution or at all clearer than Orlando's? As much as I like the idea of the 3D upgrade, I find the lack of clarity far more detrimental to the ride experience and a more pressing matter than 3D.

From personal experience, (and seeing videos of Orlandos); it seems that the screens for FJH are more crisp and detailed. Atleast; for what I rode on FJ, even as I rode it only twice for Hollywoods..

Our (IOA) version was much clearer on opening and the few years after that. I would welcome a return those days with that ride profile.

3D - I don't think it is needed to give you the sensation of running with a dragon?

Our (IOA) version was much clearer on opening and the few years after that. I would welcome a return those days with that ride profile.

3D - I don't think it is needed to give you the sensation of running with a dragon?

For what its worth; the last two carousel scenes (Quidditch & Escape to the Hall) to me, used the 3D Conversion extremely well; better than the Intro carousel (Dragon) scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.