Forbidden Journey Refurbishment (Update: Early Dec) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Forbidden Journey Refurbishment (Update: Early Dec)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that 3D isn't coming as Ive always felt a bit sick after riding it and the 3D might just be the straw that breaks the donkey's back. An upgrade to the screens would be most welcome though.

I've started watching Harry Potter today in exchange for my wife watching Star Wars so I wonder how much I'll take in and appreciate the lands that bit more.

Don't care for the 3D upgrade, but I really hope to get a dementor upgrade sooner or later.

I recently made my wife watch the original Trilogy in anticipation of seeing EP7.
I'm not sure our marriage is strong enough to make her watch the Prequels though...
I was going to suggest watching the prequels as the 7 Star Wars films would fit in between the 8 HP films but I don't think I could subject her to it or myself for that matter.

I'm actually enjoying HP more than I would have thought. Part of me thinks that I'm forcing myself to enjoy it so I'll appreciate the parks more.

also if the stories are true Rowling is so strict about the ww that she made them change the color of the grass because it was outta season for the time that hogsmede is suppose to be in.

Reactions: Mike S
Funny that in a conversation today, Gringotts came up as a reason why the 10 day closure might not happen. Then this happens...
OFD: Guests evacuated from Gringotts ride at Universal Studios
Talk about timing.Gringotts, I would think, always has the potential for a shutdown, since its so darn complicated and touchy......With all of this capacity down (Hulk, Disaster, Twister, BJ), it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to close a major capacity E ticket down for non essential work (lockers). You would think they'd wait for the week after Labor Day, or after Fallon's open.

Status
Not open for further replies.