Frontierland Expansion? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Frontierland Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It was far fetched to begin with. I say we don't see anything even close to an expansion till mid to late 20s if ever.
My guess is that you are completely right. Unless there's a drastic future change in Disney Executive structure & personnel, I would doubt there's going to be any expansions in the near future besides the present publicly announced ones. All of these phase two and phase three talks we hear are probably as dead as a doorknob.

Things have gotten real quiet in regards to this supposed expansion. Six months have passed and nothing...any insiders have any new tidbits?

There were probably plans, but since things change frequently they probably shifted again. It's more important to Disney to have guests spread across the resort than it is to have most at MK.

Reactions: Mad Dog
They are setting the precedent of filling in the river in DL so it may be done in the future. Most say it would go beyond the tracks but my gut says they would fill the back of the river in MK first.

I agree with test track. I am sure these plans were shelved because MK doesn't need something added right now. They have bigger fish to fry with DHS and Epcot. I am actually OK with them not putting something in MK for the next 5 years if it means they can fix DHS and Epcot. Now obviously with Disney speed I doubt they will fix either of those parks in a timely manner, but one could dream :)

I can't understand the love for Space Mountain. I thought it was a really uncomfortable, rough, not anything special coaster. I won't ride it anymore.

I haven't ridden a lot since the kids were born, but now my 5 yo is tall enough and I have to ride it ALL the time. I rode it 3 times on Sunday. It is fun, I like Thunder Mountain better though.